Explain this one ,, you damn atheists

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by j reif, Sep 7, 2011.

1. How is it that when some people die. They are still aware of there surroundings and they look down at there body. About 80% of those stories say that they feel the presence of the almighty God .. Even doctors have testified about flatlined patients that came back to life,, still being aware of everything the doctor was trying to do to revive them . There is also people that can astro body being able to function in the energy from. Oh I almost forgot, there was a case study were scientist drilled down real deep in the earths crust. They happened to have recording equipment on that drill, why is it they picked up sounds of screaming people ..?? Sound like Hell to me ..another thing you atheists don't believe in.

2. #2 HeaDiEs RusH, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    Have you ever heard about how when you die your brain releases DMT into the bloodstream (or something like that)? Yeah.

Ok and the thing about recording equipment does not even begin to convince anyone that there is a Hell. Biased people will come to biased conclusions from almost any "evidence" they come across.

3. Yeah I've read up on that ..

4. Lol wtf?

5. [quote name='"headies rush"']have you ever heard about how when you die your brain releases dmt into the bloodstream (or something like that)? Yeah.[/quote]

dmt. /thread

6. where can we find the audio of the screaming hell souls?

7. Are you ,, trolling? Screaming people in the centre of the earth?

8. Well after watching someone die slowly, I can tell you people become delirious even before the moment of death(I took care of someone with cancer). You're body slowly shuts down, you get less oxygen to your brain and other organs, and eventually you die and in that moment endorphins are released all at once from your brain.
    In the last week of my grandfathers life he would think he was fishing or didn't recognize people, death effects everyone different for some maybe an out of body experience, we can have those without dying too. Its a chemical experience.
    I don't know why I'm responding since this has to be a troll lol

9. #10 Kramer, Sep 7, 2011
    The most basic, simple explanation of what is going on: your brain begins to act in a reflexive protocol whenever you die.

Try not to complicate the process further by speculating ideas of something we don't understand as truth or fact.

If you're meant to understand, you will.

This is Enlightenment.

10. just because you are "dead" and see something, doesnt make it real

and there you go.

On top of the fact, if this is "a sign of" a spirit, you dont need a god to have a spirit that can leave the body at death, god isnt required for anything you said in the OP pretty much, people would probably use him to explain the presence because well, how the fuck else do you describe the presence of something that very much could not be a god but you still cant fathom or explain it.... the same way religions have been explaining shit they cant understand for thousands of years, by placing some form of god there.... doesnt mean god was there.... let alone, those people were pronounced dead and revived.... im not going to take the word of a brain who had no blood being pumped to it and believe it as stone cold truth

11. [quote name='"SwichOne"']where can we find the audio of the screaming hell souls?[/quote]

This is a known scam... Just google it, lots of info on it. Not saying I don't believe in a heaven or hell.

12. Just because you have no heartbeat doesnt mean you are dead. Your brain is still alive.

13. and your brain trips balls when you die.

14. Explain this one you damn theists....

just kidding I forgot explanations are for people who understand how shit works

15. #16 559420, Sep 7, 2011

I blame this mysterious "outer body experience" on this.

[​IMG]
    Seems to happen to me on multiple occasions whenever I smoke this stuff. :confused:
    Yet I still do it everyday...and look forward to it...everyday. :smoke: IDK

16. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Just because you have no heartbeat doesnt mean you are dead. Your brain is still alive.[/quote]

Your brain is dead and you lose consciousness within 30 maybe 40 seconds of heart stopping

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7lEn_BRElo]Hell is a reality (Screaming of Damned) - YouTube[/ame] skip to 1:09 however i'm certain it is bullshit but it's still creepy to hear haha

18. [quote name='"559420"']

I blame this mysterious "outer body experience" on this.

Seems to happen to me on multiple occasions whenever I smoke this stuff. :confused:
    Yet I still do it everyday...and look forward to it...everyday. :smoke: IDK[/QUOTE

Yeah that only explains it for people that smoke or ingest that. But what about the people who have had the same outta body experience without it ..?

19. [quote name='"SwichOne"']where can we find the audio of the screaming hell souls?[/quote]

This :smoke: