EXPLAIN How Marijuana has Helped You

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stride420, Nov 17, 2011.

1. It helps me deal with anxiety and allows me not only to get away from stress and problems but to think about everything.

2. i didnt smoke thought it was dum cause i had the impersion that its just so u can get high and fuck up life then i blew up my knee and was in pain so this kid said try this it will help fix my knee pain, smoke once a week ever sence i can walk and run fine i use to not be abe to stand for 5 mins with out it rageing in pain

3. It helps me deal with anxiety. I have aspergers syndrome and I feel anxious all the time. Makes me calm, it makes me be rational about everything and not stressed out.

4. ADHD

I was on adderol(spelling) for two years and throughout that whole time I was a zombie, unable to communicate with anyone outside my family. I started smoking in sophmore year and not only was I able to focus better but I was able to actually make friends as well as write and develop my talents extensively.

without ganja I'd be dead or a shadow of the man I am now.

5. i've become a lot more social. I used to be shy, idk, I find my voice easier now.

6. Thanks man I appreciate..that shit sucks ha but pulling through it is a freeing feeling :)

7. Well in wasted my cash and quickened the onset of my schizophrenia. But it makes food awesome and life awesome, & sex awsome

8. Personally I have always been a somewhat lazy person, even as a youngster I was pretty chubby lol. But weed definitely helps me to appreciate things more, and slow my thoughts down so they are manageable and I can take control. Plus it's a fun social or personal activity and girls are usually impressed by the dank!

9. I take MMJ for pain, depression, and anxiety. Thank god for MMJ!

10. If it wasn't for bud, I probably never would have graduated high school. It has also helped me make new friends and make old ones even better. It's nice smoking with the rents too. Packing a bowl with my mom has got to be one of the coolest things I have done. :bongin:

11. Sorry dude... not trying to be a dick but please stop with the caps at every word. It makes it difficult to read. Cheers :)

12. Just helps me think and appreciate how wonderful life is. helps me sit back, take a minute and just enjoy being. When I don't smoke I focus on what's wrong with the world, I focus my energy towards becoming a negative human being because I think that's what succeeds and that's how the world works. Pot calms me and tells me on no certain terms to knock that bullshit off, that it ain't right.

13. I feel as if I know more and realise more of my surroundings and what's really going on around me. I can pick out conversations people are having and fully get what they're saying. It also allows me to easily see right through people, especially drunk folk and fake people only living to try to impress everyone else and not being their own person. The best thing about all of that is weed also always me to have a good time even through this period of constant realisation.

To properly answer the question, I no longer feel so pessimistic. I have realised that it's not up to me to change people or disagree with how they live their lives. I may not agree but it's not my beef to get annoyed and tell them to stop something I don't engage with. :)

14. #54 angusbeef, Dec 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
    I've heavily used marijuana for the last decade ++ since high school.

My grades were 3.75++, and I skipped out all the time to smoke. Smoked so much I lost the desire to be on the wrestling team junior year. One of my biggest regrets, but hey, my motto just like they flirt with on the movie how high was "study high, take the test high, get high scores"..

I didn't smoke much in college and got much lower grades.

It had to be like that, test answers just came to me stoned...but only, if I was studying stoned, listening to lectures stoned, ect. Marijuana also gave me a much different perspective on the world, and the people in it.. almost eerily, like what one could expect the "tree of knowledge of good and evil" the bible talked about might be like... idk haha :p, I like to hypothesis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_the_knowledge_of_good_and_evil

Today, I am a medical patient with nerve damage. Heavy cannabis use has reversed the numbing and tingling that vicotin only masked. Although it is not a qualifying condition yet here, my doctor also treats my anxiety with a cannabis recommendation.

15. Same here bro

16. Weed has helped me with my depression, stress, weight loss, and find myself. Mostly I smoke to relax after a long day instead of drinking.

17. When I was 22, I was diagnosed with detached retinas in both eyes. Surgery was the only way to repair them, and that was done (two separate trips to the hospital 3 weeks part).

After my second surgery, the doctors told me that it might be as long as 4-6 months before i could see with glasses again. (in other words, i was legally blind at that time.)
    But, thanks to the herb (and my sneaking out of my folks place & toking in the backyard late at night), I was able to wear glasses again one month after my second surgery.

That was over 30 years ago now, and I've had no other eye problems since. (I light up when I can find it now.)

18. #58 Gr33nD420, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    It has made me a much more mature person and it made me sort of a thinker and I'm alot more laid back and appreciate life alot more and gave me a different perspective on everything, it's only done positive thinga for me

19. before weed I was super introverted, more depressed, and couldn't sleep well.. at all. well, it helped because I know a lot of people now and I've hung with people that I never knew I would. it brought my best friend and I closer lol. it actually corrected a lot of my shyness, I'm far less shy than I was haha. it makes me happy, even when im home alone. I still terrible sleeping problems but if I smoke a couple days of the week I can sleep fine the rest of the week. My bad sleep is the main reason I started smoking almost everyday. it works. the sleeping pills I sometimes take make me feel tired even after I wake up, I hate that feeling. but when I wake up after smoking the night before, I feel normal.

I wuv you Mary.

20. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']It has made me a much more mature person and it made me sort of a thinker and I'm alot more laid back and appreciate life alot more and gave me a different perspective on everything, it's only done positive thinga for me[/quote]

Couldn't of said better