Explain 4 plants 2 strains 600 w MH one month old one has flowered?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Secondyearamatr, Apr 8, 2012.

1. I grow my vegs under 4 five thousand k fluorescents and after about 4-6 weeks they go to my flow tent w a 400 w HP and a 250 w culrlicue cfl - its about a 3 ft deep by 5 ft long and 7 hi tent. Anyway gave my friend the above 4 plants seeded at the same (so we had the same plants w diff lite so wanted to see what, if anything, wld be diff in our grows.) We both sunk em in a pot and went to work waiting. Well friend has 1 store bought tent, small but with a 600 w mh. How in the world did this one plant under same conditions as the other 3 in his tent flower already? And it's only about a foot tall. (And it has blue to purplish flowers which I have never been able to gro anything that doesn't look like my last strain!) Otherwise our plants look the same Friend was going to switch his lite to the 600 w HP when it was time but now wonder what the heck...!!!

Any ideas what the heck is going on? How did this happen _all fmenized seeds falling out of another friend's buds he buys from a local guy we both know for long long time...

Ken

2. The fact that the flowers look very different from the others and that it preflowers sooner seems to make it clear that it had a different father. Even if the breeder has only ever had one male plant, pollen carries easily in the wind and could have come from anywhere in the neighborhood.