Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Expired MMJ Recommendation and a Federal Job

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by theSundering, Apr 19, 2008.

1. It is to my understanding that a marijuana recommendation ends up on one's medical record. That's fine. It is also to my understanding that while one has a prescription, they can not have a job with the federal government. Does anyone know for sure if, even after the recommendation has expired, you are still not permitted to have a federal job?

2. I don't think they can go prying in your medical records. You sure as hell can't smoke weed once you get a federal job though.

Fuck working for the government, especially the federal government. Just my opinion tho.

3. depending on the government job you get its very possible they will look in your medical records
    if you are doing something like FBI then they will look at EVERYTHING