Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Expired I.D and purchasing glass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Well my buddies I.D expired yesterday and he asked me if He can still pck up this bowl with his I.D? I know you can not purchase tobacco legally at least with one but I couldn't find anything on the holy interwebs about glass. He said ask those fuckers on grass city. He doesn't want to make the trip to the the BMV today cause its about 1 hour away from his house while the headship is about 10 minutes. He said if he has to he'll just go he it renewed then buy the pipe next week . It's all about the money ya know?

2. Any business reserves the right to serve to adults only with a proof of a valid ID.

An expired license is not a valid ID.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i use to buy cigs, blunts, pipes all the time with an expired license only one time have i been told i couldnt buy some blunt wraps by some dick head at like 2 am but just went to the other three spots across the street bought a pack from each and went back to that circle k and put it in his face and told him to fuck off. but yes unless there dicks they will sell it to you without a problem.