Expierienced something weird last night

Discussion in 'General' started by zjsladek, Sep 8, 2012.

1. This was the first time I've ever had this kind of thing happen. I was laying in bed after I smoked 2 bowls from my bong and I was listening to music. It was around midnight. Then a short time later, maybe two songs so a little less than 10 minutes. And suddenly its 6:00 am. It felt like just a few minutes but it had been 6 hours. :eek:
    Its almost like I had a memory gap or something. Anybody else ever expierience anything like this?

P.S. I smoke daily about. .2-.5 grams a day. And I had smoked from that sack for 5 consecutive days prior so its unlikely its the weed.

P.P.S. do you think I might have been abducted by aliens? :cool:

2. I think you fell asleep and woke up 6 hours later lol :smoke:

3. I've never heard of anyone experiencing that much of time gap so you were probably abducted by aliens, bro

4. That's what I thought but I don't remember being sleepy at all and when I noticed the clock and the elapsed time I didn't feel all groggy like I just woke up
    idk I'm pretty sure I didn't fall asleep

5. you ever had surgery, and got put to sleep? that feeling of missing time is creeeeeepy..so i know how you are feeling..:smoke::smoke:

6. It is called lucid dreaming. Where you are in a semi awake, semi dream state. Google it. I have had it happen to me several times...

7. that doesnt sound ANYTHING like what OP is talking about..

8. I had my tonsils out when I was 10? :laughing:

9. I thought lucid dreaming was being able to control and participate in your dreams.

10. Yeah it's not lucid dreaming..

and I get that missing time feeling quite often, time flies by when you're high n having fun.. Used to freak me out but I'm used to it now, it means you were having a good time haha

11. #12 RC Flyer, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    Does you butt hurt?

No? Aliens
    Yes? Gay Aliens

12. Your story mimics a common gray abduction. The probably inserted a chip inside your skin somewhere and probed your anus.

13. Weird stuff happens dude. Its totally normal ;) just check your nuts to see if anything got planted underneath the skin lmao!

14. Is it normal to observe glowing green semen dripping down your leg from your butt in the shower?

15. This
    Lmao what? :smoke:

16. You have been chosen...

17. yes if you have been having sex with roger from american dad

18. oh yeah no doubt dude..happens to me all the time.. actually, i go to the doctor when that DOESNT happen..

19. I'm pretty convinced that I'm a victim of inter-galactic anal rape...