Experts needed!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mrlyjammn420, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Ok i just got to thinking if i took a seed out of some weed, the buds off that plant would be the same as the weed i took the seed out of. I understand that but if the person that grew that weed did soil or didnt care for the plants very well and i did hydro with good growing conditions is there a chance of having much better weed off my plant compared to the weed i smoked? This is a very random question but i am just wondering:rolleyes:

2. of course it would be better if he didnt grow it right

3. I mean they might have grown it right but i did better than it would be better or pretty close to the same?

4. Sounds like one of those questions that comes up when one is extremely baked....LOL If you take the seed and grow it under optimum conditions, then it would seem that you could produce better quality bud. Hmmmm.....better have another rip and ponder this....

5. hahahahaha. 2 vicadin and a couple good bong hits does make you think about some shit. Well good because i took a seed out of some decent weed from around where i live and it smells pretty dank from only 3 weeks of flowering. For some reason weed seems to smell coffee like to me lately and this smells incredibly strong. Guess time will only tell. Thanks guys. :bongin: