Experts advice

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jammo, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Hey got 3 baby here one I cut ends off leafs as they had gone brown looked dead my reason for cutting them off my thought was they were resting on top of coir which was was still moist. And was getting lighter in colour.

image-790832760.jpg

Next baby is was dark green now getting bit lighter in colour looking like it could go yellow.
    Your help plz.

image-2390637315.jpg

What's your opinion on this one above?
    Well they all same strain THC Snow and only couple days between each

And the 3rd

image-424424794.jpg

It's so dark green in comparison or will it lighten up as well?

2. darker green plants are getting more blue spectrum light, are you using flouros?

They look good to me, just keep growing them, no need to add nutes yet

3. Using 2 600w LEDs
    2 outside baby's are more directly under the lights and getting 45000 lux and the one in the middle is getting about 20000 lux just going by what my metre says so not sure if lux issue as lumens? Going to bring one of the outside one a bit more to try boost lumens up.
    The one in the middle is is the baby which is most advance in her stage.

Thanks for help

4. Hi, i hope ur plants are doing better by now. Have you tried moving your light? Everything i have read on here about led light height hasnt worked for me. I did the hand trick and ended up frying a lot of leaves and pistils. I moved the lights to 24" and problem solved. Im running 2, 600w leds also. I hope this helps.

5. Hey

I have my LEDs 12in away giving at the top the girls 45000 lux well that's what my metre is in lux not lumens not sure if its the same and 26000 on the 3rd girl as pots are so big
    No. 1

image-252310397.jpg

Looks bit better but hard to tell at the moment they seemed to slowed down a lot now unless its just me.

No. 2

image-359354906.jpg

New leaves starting look greener others still the same but seems to slowed down.

No. 3
    Now this girl was the darkest green of the lot and now it's green has changed looks like its starting to go yellow cold it be magnesium?? Or a lack or iron??
    I'm not giving them nutes yet either well since flush to see if that was the problem
    But wk later and now this baby girl is not so green.
    But I'll wait for some expert advice so I don't give them something I shouldn't.

image-750846656.jpg

Since flushed with phd tap water to 5.8 this has started to happen.

with such big pots 17in I was thinking the medium perlite and coco coir mix 25/75 was too cold my room temp now is 32 degrees before was max 31 average was bout 29 the medium feels a whole lot cooler something like 17 degrees going by feel.

Is THC Snow a hard strain to grow???

Also since the flush I received my blueberry auto and bonus, pure afghans
    Wow 10/10 popped there all up except one slow afghan all looking healthy I've put these in paper cups this time round seems the way to go first up.

image-396998633.jpg

image-4275262052.jpg

image-1277910457.jpg

image-1032495691.jpg

First 2 blueberry and second 2 afghan