Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Expert Tactics for Not Getting Caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperToke96, Apr 9, 2010.

1. if you smoke in public don be carrying weight as this s just beggin to get busted. Also only smoke joints when your out and about because simply you can crush it into a ball and eat it at short notice or dump it down a nearby drain, which i did once as some cops pulled up on me at about 3am while i was walking home. I heard them pull up first looked round and dived for a manhole grill and dumped that shit down. The pigs were pissed as they could smell it on me and in the air but i could see it was about 30ft down the drain until their was anywater so they had no chance of retrieving that shit.

2. obviously what i am talking about went way over your head.

my first rule said treat all passer-bys like a cop. so i already covered the point of staying alert. and believeing that what you are doing is not wrong, doesn't mean you act like the law doesn't exist!

"put more care into your actions" this is my point with the psychological notion of keeping your guilt in check. if you understand psychology, you would realize that you are more than you know. and guilt is a powerful thing. your guilt for "doing drugs" could cause you to make mistakes/put yourself in the spot light, subconsciously. and when you do get stopped by a cop, if you feel guilty, you are going to show it. by believeing that smoking pot is not a crime, you are confident.

but no, just because you are confident, doesn't mean you don't care about the reality of it all!

3. to start to not get caught:

1. Cruise non main roads don't get your vichele out there as a cruiser or creeper.
    ( hence people call cops on creepers)
    2. Allways be prepared with stash spots or hiding spots for all your smoking essentials.
    (pointless to hide just one thing when all can get you in trouble legally)
    3. Do not speed, simple right? why do people do it then?
    (get a ticket for speeding and peraphanila charge not smart, cruise and enjoy nature)
    4. For me hiding between 2 cars dosn't work I have a ford f-350 if you seen one you can't hide it. What I do is surrvalence an area for any people or suspicious stuff. Normally blow the smoke in the back with tinted windows and crack the back window a little bit to allow slow smoke to sneak out.
    5. Hold a cigerate in your hand while smoking people see cigerate they think smoke.
    6. Don't blast your music and attract attention, no need roll your windows up.
    7. While cruising keep windows up take hit roll window down a crack blow the smoke out. all the smoke will flow out easy.
    8. Allways have your stuff oraginized, that way no need to shuffle to hide stuff or loose stuff. Dont want to loose green or pack a bowl and can't find a lighter.
    9. Allways carry an extra lighter lol ( don't wanna stress out over that when trying to blaze.)
    10. Stay in your lane follow traffic rules don't be obvious you should be fine.
    11. Smoking outside, use the woods, park with a lot of cover, or outside a friends house.

12. Cardinal rule::: While smoking parked or out side have an escape route. Place to ditch green and bowl to hide and find later, and a place to casually walk into and act like your doing nothing, as if nothing had happend and you werent just getting stoned.

4. yall might think im crazy but i walk around and hit a bowl no problem infront of anybody for the most part [aslong as im not in a car]. how i see it is i dont like to smoke in one place if im in public because if somebpdy does call the cops its going to take atleast 10 mins for they get there so if i am walking about itll be hard for me to get located and if they do show up i run like hell no lookin back.

5. I smoke in public all the time. Damn near every day at work and at school. In my car, with the AC on, with a one-hitter. I take three or so hits, pop some strong spearmint gum in, spray the Ozium as I'm getting out of the car, and smoke a cig while I air out before going inside. If my eyes are red like the devil's dick, I'll use Visine. I just hate putting it in, especially when I'm all high and flinchy.

After that, it's all about how you carry yourself. Don't brain fart (uh, like, um) it's better to just silently pause for a second (but don't do that either). Don't do anything that would make your manager/teacher/whatever think you're high (i.e. accidentally throwing the fry scoop). I've even had an anti-pot coworker smell it on me, and I managed to talk my way out of it by saying they smelled it on my shirt because my friends smoked around me last night (yes I wore this shirt last night).

6. Best place to hide your bud is where you pump your gas into, and it works way better if you have to open the gas compartment from the inside of the car.

7. Surprisingly enough, if you put your stash in the center of a bag of marshmallows, it doesnt smell. I just threw my dro in there one day cuz I had nothing else to put it in, and I couldn't really smell it. Accidental discovery FTW!!! You're still fucked if a dog comes around though.

8. I wish I was as high as that guy..
    :l

9. Lol, sorry bout that. I really don't read the posts above me I just input my comments/suggestions/tips/etc. :D

10. Haha... you know... Kudos to you for admitting it in the 1st place... so many folks on here have this inane idea that bc someone corrected them, that they should be on the counter-offensive. Thanks :hello: ;)

11. Move to cali and get a medical card.

12. I like to call my methods the "Sam Fisher" protocol.

-Avoid the visual fields of anyone who might be trouble. (Stay in the shadows, in cover, in crowds)

-Hide in plain sight. (use edibles or tinctures)

-You're an insomniac, that's why your eyes are red.

-Unless you're hotboxing, always stay in a place with airflow so you don't smell like weed.

-Never. Back. Down. (Never blow your cover even when they've got you in their hands)

-Study your locations before liftoff. (Know your escape routes, defensive and offensive positions, whatever else you can use.)

-Timing. (Go out either when it's really busy and you can just hide in crowds or go out when there's nobody out at all)

-The throw away. (Attach a sonic key finder on your stash container so you can just throw it away into the darkness if someone's coming, find it later)

-The sexy. (Hide your stash in your underwear. Easier if you're a girl)

-Keep your cardiovascular health above average

-The foot soldier. (if you have a spare shoe, carve out an area big enough for your stash in your shoes)

13. I have that to lol best 3 bucks I ever spent.. Sorta

14. LOL im so stoned that was the best joke ever.

15. i think the only way to be 100% sure not to get caught is making weed pills or hash foods. Smoking is only so safe. U still have to light the device to smoke, u still have to inhale, and exhale, so its possible to get caught. My best advice is to NOT sit in an empty parking lot or in an undeveloped street. That is like standing in the mall with a megaphone yelling im smoking weed then hitting your blunt. cops will investigate every time.

16. You know... I just love that rubber-band-trick; just this weekend, in my fav lounge, take a walk around the block, cop a spot in the alley and just flame up; cops really don't bother in the city = too many people already blazing before you lol... I just pull out my hitter, look out for Red & Blue boys, take little drags and keep walking... People are usually more interested in hitting yours or finding where you got it ha!

Love the city green culture for sure... not the prices.

17. Last summer when me and some friends where in NYC for two weeks, we got to know some ghetto kids from the LES projects. The first times we smoked with them it was fucking crazy, compared to what we are used to in scandinavia. We smoked so much weed out in public it was crazy, and in NYC there are people everywhere. Like when we smoked in the east river park, there were people all over the place. We just used sit at these round tables, in a circle while everyone watched over each others back in case of cops. Some people gave the look like "we know your smoking weed, but we dont give a damn." Others, mostly white folks, looked more freaked out and just walked away. While smoking in the staircases in the housing projects, one guy always had to check the entrance window like every other minute or so in case of cops. They were experts on hiding weed and everything involved in it, so they taught us quite a lot. But sharing it here would be like sharing secrets, then they wouldnt be secrets anymore, you know.

Back home we smoke everywhere. Sometimes we head out in the woods for some hours to smoke some blunts and just watch nature. Other times we cruise around in a car (mostly my moms) and just smoke anywhere, we often stop at parking lots and smoke bong hits in the car. Almost every time we forget everything, get mad high and just sit and talk/smoke for ever. Suddenly there is a guy right in front of the car looking hard at us, while the dude in the passenger seat takes a bong hit, without even trying to hide it (cause he's so blasted). Something like that happens EVERY time. But we haven't been caught yet :smoking:

I think i went of topic, i dont know cause i forgot what the thread was about :confused: :hippie:

18. i always pre-roll before i hit the road for an "adventure blunt/joint". i never just stop in one place to smoke, unless myself or the people im with go off into the woods or somewhere secluded like that. i usually just walk and smoke, and when the blunt/joint is gone, so is any evidence i did anything wrong. if a cop stops me, i have nothing on me. if it seems like someone notices what myself or friends are doing, we cross the street or turn a corner. i've walked around downtown cleveland with friends smoking joints and never had a problem, most people don't care or don't notice, and if they do, im on the street with a million places to ditch whatever we're smoking.

only one time did anyone ever say something to me and my friends for smoking in public, and we were in the woods. an older man walked by, noticed what we were doing, and said, "Jesus is watching.." because everyone was high, i was the only person to reply, and i simply said, "Everybody look busy!" the cops were never involved as the blunt was gone in minutes, and so were we!

19. This whole post is completely off-topic, UNLESS you reveal your "secrets!" ... Haha yeah I feel you; but I think it's much more acceptable in BK, QNS, BX... than LES or anything in the city. I was chillin in around Marcy PJs; people were smoking so much, all the random gusts of smoke had me looking around like a mad man; WHERE'S IT AT?! Lmfao! :confused:
    Even folks in LI don't mind much, since they are all rich WASPS without a care in the world lol... Okay not all of'em. :smoke:

20. Dude are you high????