Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Expert Tactics for Not Getting Caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperToke96, Apr 9, 2010.

1. the only thing ill smoke in public is a blunt or a joint, or someone elses piece. my piece doesnt leave my property unless under rare circumstances.

blunts/joints can be, eaten, discarded, smoked quickly, easily hidden, easily carried and get multiple people high without lighting something a shit load of times.

thus when on the go i roll, on the dl ill pack some glass. unless i feel like rolling :smoking:

2. My advice, know your area.
    I know 95% of the time I soke in public exactly where I am, where I can go, and the quickest ways there. There's no policeman that will catch me in my area, as soon as they pull over to stop me, I'm gone by the time they get out the car.

3. hmmm... so you only gave us 2 "expert tactics".
    thats really helpful

4. Yeah and that's 2 more than you have.
    This is a forum, we are all supposed to put a little input each and then there's a lot of information accumulated. You're not helping.

5. i lol'ed

6. /thread

ive been stopped numerous times right after blazing FUCKED OFF MY FACE in full under-armor attire with running shoes and simply told the officers " just going for a run "

i remember one time id just grabbed a oz and was running through a park where cops were questioning passer by's about a recently burglary and i had a nice little chat with the 5-0 and went on my way :p

7. When I'm ridin and smokin with a buddy, one of us has a cigarette lit. One has the cig and the other has the joint. Then you just pass the two back and forth. Keep lightin cigs til the joint runs out. And if you're smokin a bowl, hit the bowl, and then act like ur puffin ur cigarette right before you exhale. Basically, just always have a cigarette lit, that way people don't question why theres smoke in ur car. There are rollin papers that look just like cigarettes too. They're called urban wraps. Just don't smoke that bitch past the butt print. If you have a roller it makes perfect cigarette lookin joints. As far as hiding my shit, I keep my golf clubs in the trunk at all times. Put my shit inside the golf bag where the clubs go. Put it about 6 inches in. That way, I can just grab it when I get to where I'm goin, or if a cop searches ur shit, when they pick the bag up, it falls straight to the bottom. They won't find it unless they flip the bag upside down and beat it out.

8. No, the cat is actually very handy to have. Once they remove it from the scene, its hair is still scattered about the car, and the dog can't be considered reliable.
    Hiding your stash up higher in the car is helpful as well - the dogs have trouble smelling above a few feet.
    Cut a little trap door by your feet in the car. When you are pulled over, drop your joint into the hole (it should then be sitting on the ground outside of the car). Since it isn't in your car, it isn't your property.

9. no offense but cutting a "trap door" through the bottom of your car sounds like the worst idea ive ever heard

10. pretty much everything has been said, hmm what else can i contribute...when on the go i only bring a few dime/nick bags, which are easily hidden and can be emptied and eaten, i like emptying the black and milds n repacking it with weed, the wood tip wines are very nice, n the taste stays with the paper n i think its harder 2 notice the weed smell hmm what else... other then that just try your best 2 not look/smell high and only act stupid in private, keep a confident calm, thats all i can think of atm happy smokin guys, hope that helped :smoking:

11. I don't suggest that a square foot by square foot hole be made, I'm just suggesting that a small perforation, the size of a joint, can be an easy way to dispose of your stash in an emergency.

12. 1. Only break one law at a time (don't speed if you're riding dirty, don't transport if your tail light is out, don't smoke in a school zone, etc.)

2. Buy eye drops made for allergies and carry allergy medication with you if you're going around stoned. Also, you can put the drops in only one eye so you can claim irritation in the other... sometimes two super-white eyes are more of a giveaway than slightly red ones if there is other evidence.

3. If you are getting searched/frisked, and you wear boxers, if your pants are low and tight enough at the waste, you can stash small paraphernalia and bags in the loose boxers-fabric between the boxers' waistband and the waist of your pants (does this make sense? worked for me once.)

4. If you are told to turn out your pockets, and the cop doesn't suspect anything but you have something in a coat pocket, you could try pulling them out half-way and saying that's as far as they go/they're stitched in. Worked for me once. This does constitute lying to a cop though, so it's risky.

5. You can eat a joint or a blunt in a pinch, but not a bowl or a bong.

6. Dress white and nerdy, it's totally in style anyway these days.

13. The trap door theory is a little too much. If you got to just eat the joint. However, if you feel strongly about the trap door, get a jeep wrangler. They have drain holes on the floorboard. I think they're somethin like 2 inches wide.

14. It's been said but, one-hitters are overwhelmingly the best smoking device for smoking in public.

15. i like to ride my bike a lot to go to a place to blaze. also if u have bad eye sight, wear ur glasses, it takes away from ur eyes and people look at ur glasses and also u can blame red eyes on contact irritation and a reason to have eyedrops. but anyways if u ride a bike, u can buy a lil compartment thing that goes under the seat attatched to the seatpost. its barley noticeable and can fit like an oz or like a half oz and a bubbler. and if ur ridin ur bike fast (which while listenin to music is suuuuper fun while blasted) it gets rid of the smell and for some reason tends to make me seem more sober to other people but i feel just as high. also my homey got caught up as i was callin him but his phone died and they were tryna check it to see if they could get him for anything else so erase any incriminating shit on ur cellular device cuz they might check it. thats all i can think of right now so i hope this helps someone in some small way, or someone gets caught and remembers aww i shoulda done what that one homey on gc said now ill be sure to do it next time. my bad im super blasted and ramblin buit its all good hahaha

16. Glad someone got a laugh out of that... I bet I'm the only person rocking the rubber-band trick... seriously, unless it falls out right in front of the guy... no wand/pant-down is EVER going to expose you... just don't forget while you're getting your grind on, you and chick might have a huge laugh about wtf is that *other* hard thing in your pants?! lmfao... ;)

:smoke:

17. Always carry eyedrops :D
    Safety first, then teamwork.

18. This may sound abit corny or geeky but I always think out scenarios & the worst situations possible that can happen. So that if it ever does happen I always know what i'm gonna do. Plan out every action you make because it could be the one you're gonna get away with or caught doing.

Driver safely & smart. Make sure your car has everything checked out and has nothing broken or missing before you go. (aka Broken tailight, blinkers not working, etc) Cops stop you for these little things and that may end up getting you much more then just a ticket.

Buy the smell proof baggies. (You can look online for them) & try to find a hidden or secret compartment in your car that no one would look at. The harder it is to get to your weed the more likely you will not get caught. If you're experienced with electronics & installing things in cars, try and connect a button to some hidden location in your car that will open a secret compartment in the back of your glove compartment. (I remember seeing a movie in which these gangsters had a Cadillac Escalade in which the back of the glove compartment contained a hidden storage and when you hit these two wires together the compartment would open revealing whatever is hidden inside.) Some people like to tint their windows as legally dark as they can, which tends to help sometimes and sometimes not.

Have a blazing kit which should contain the basics of: Some kind of covering deodorant (Axe, Cologne, fabreeze,etc) Any kind of mouth refresher (Gum, Candy, Listerine strips are a great way to take away bud breath as I like to call it) and of course some sort of eye drop to make the redness go away. Everything else is optional only those three are necessary.

If you're out on the road smoking in the car try and go below the window right next to the door and smoke up. Don't just light up while rolliing on the highway, may I remind you that they're other cars on the road next to you. If you can try and buy a portable vape or atleast a Vape with a car adapter so that you can just put the tube up to your mouth and everyone will think its for drinking some sort of liquid. (It'd help if you clean your tube so your tube isn't all resin'd out :p.)

Try and customize your clothing to your advantage. By that I mean say for example sewing a pouch where your crotch is so you can just nut your sack. Maybe be abit uncomfortable but when the comp frisks you, he can't straight up just grab your dick. Maybe pat at most but even then you can just say you have a big dick. Buy shoes just for smoking, I know I have a pair of Supra skytops that have a stash pocket in the tongue that cops wouldn't ever find unless they looked REAL good at the inside.

But the best tip to not getting caught? Use common sense, try and act as normal as possible when needed & always be calm and logical about your actions. If your friend or acquaintance is fucking with you in public straight tell him to fucking stop. I know I have friends like that and in certain places that shit is really not necessary & can get you arrested.

Stay safe & Best Stoner wishes. :smoking:

19. Umm I think the guy quoted above you, has that all covered and more lol... :smoking: :p

20. Dude, those are the worst concepts ever. For one, you really should keep in mind that it's illegal so you have a healthy fear of getting caught... you'll definitely put more care into your actions.

Also, pertaining to the underlined, how would anyone ever want to get caught? If you were right, no one would ever get caught.