Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Expert Tactics for Not Getting Caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperToke96, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Never spray too much Cologne. Walking around smelling like straight cologne is a giveaway. Use a little, or use something else such as febreeze.

Only carry what you can swallow or get rid of (My friend the other day brought a quarter oz and glass bowl to our beach session, this is a no-no).

2. [quote name='philliesdaone']that's not entirely true. I was like that at first, but after smoking long enough I've realized that most people really don't care. I live in a pretty uptight area too, and no one says anything if I'm smoking in public.

well, i was stating a general rule. but everyone has their own reality and comfort level. i myself never have a problem, never get paranoid, just keep a level of awareness of the possibilities. as it is i stand in my front yard and smoke in broad day light. hell i had groups of people in my front yard smoking before.

3. Well... You could just get really, really high before you go anywhere so you don't have to worry about re-upping your buzz..

4. i dont get why you all dont smoke in public
    over here i literally walk down the road smokin up
    if fed drive past , it dosn't phase us at all...
    your all too paranoid

5. lol, that's awesome.

6. bahahahahahaha. so funny

7. Myself, I just stick to the basics - I like to green-tip (i.e., taking out the top 1/4 of tobacco in a cigarette and replacing with weed), I always use clear eyes max redness relief, I always have gum on me, and I always wear stick deodorant. My car has a secret compartment in the center console, which is perfect for stashing a one - hitter and a small pipe for bowl cruising. I rarely hotbox - when I do, I smoke a full cigarette before opening any doors. I've never been caught.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm always extremely safe when it comes to smoking in general.

I always have spray, gum, and eye drops. If there's a time when I should be out of some place, I'm usually out of there half an hour or an hour before. I always have a cleaning cycle, since I always/usually use a bong that's placed inside a bag. If we hot box my car, I have another cleaning cycle for that. I also always try to drive safer, and with windows open/AC on.

I have more.. but I forgot.

9. Edibles and handle your shit.

10. Keep the weed at home. Most people get busted during a traffic stop. No weed in the car. If you must have it, drive like you have weed in the car.

11. I usually just try to find somewhere barely out of sight and make it quick. In my city nobody cares, and the cops mainly hang out in the worse parts of town.

I like to dress inconspicuously, usually in athletic clothing. I know a lot of people only dress one way and don't want to deviate from it, but appearance does make a noticeable difference in how people view you.

12. I hope you don't truly believe this; I hate for you to think you're safe when really you're not.

All it is going to do is delay the search until they can get the cat under control (whether by you, or by animal control).

They don't even necessarily need to search the vehicle with the dog. They can walk the dog around the exterior of the vehicle and if the dog alerts it will give them probable cause for a full search.

13. I try and be as low-key as possible, as a lot of folks take a hit and suddenly start feeling like they are Joe-Cool and that nobody will mind. Some people will take notice, but from my exp living in a big city; people don't really care, so long as you're behavior is responsible. Most people just pass by, or take a sniff followed by a curious look around to find the source (haha).

If I'm car-traveling = hidden compartment(s) in the dash, lotta sharp metal edges prevent any "search," unless there's a dog. I ALWAYS make sure I'm looking and smelling the part of "just another citizen." So I've never been searched on a stop... If you're transporting a LOT (zip) then you really need to make yourself an insulated container or take a big glass bottle, fill it, and put in in your AIR-FILTER box. I've never-ever heard of someone's engine compartment being searched (the heat etc.) There's so many nooks and shit there that nobody is going to be poking around your engine, let alone think about the air-filter box for hiding a stash, unless they do a full car strip down.

If I'm on the/at street, bars, clubs, I usually pack my lighter/2-hitter in my sock or if I'm going to some club or bar where they might do pat-downs, I (okay this is works 100%) get clever; take a rubber band, tie a knot and loop 1 around your hitter and the other around your "privates" and just walk. They never pat your crouch so blah blah. Yeah it's a bit extreme, but $5-10 to get in and $6-10/drink = fsck that... I'll go into the bathroom and spark and dip out quick, or take a walk around the block, blaze, stop and grab a water, guzzle, then hit the club up ready to rip the dance floor apart.
    __Now some of you might be thinking "gross..." I don't know about you, but my jewels are CLEANED before I go out and in reality your HANDS are 10x more dirty and contaminated with germs, bacteria and grime Vs the rest of your body, minus the brown nip. Lmfao!

I'll tell ya what... fscking funny as hell to be packing a bowl in your pants, then FORGET that you had it "on," and spend 10min wtf'ing about where I could have hid it in the bar/outside bush, then go to the pisser like wtf... HAHA OMG HERE it is!!! :D :smoking:

14. best way to not get caught is stick with the herd. do what non smokers do. dont chill in alleyways or parking lots or where people dont normally just hang out. Walking down the street? duck into a sheltered bus stop without anyone in it and park your ass on the bench and toke till your done. The chance of that car thats about to drive past being a cop car is 0.000884%-0.002% (taken from amount of police cars to amount of commuter cars in a few major cities)

15. It's all about the vibe I get from the place. I've smoked blunts in commercial parking lots next to the police station and been fine. It just depends on how safe I feel where I am and my joints always look like cigarettes anyways, :smoking:.

16. Accept the fact that you are most likely going to get caught eventually. Be prepared and on your feet. Appear well-educated! Show them the Union, REAL research, etc etc.

Don't REEK of weed. There are so many dumbass potheads in my school who thinks it's okay to walk around smelling like a dispensary.

Act CHILLL. Apparently a lot of kids like acting stupid when their high. Sure, it's fun to mess around and such, but overdoing it gives it away to just about everybody.

And, the most important rule: USE COMMON SENSE!!! :hello:

17. lots of good advice on this thread.

i don't usually smoke outside of the home, but if im going to a concert i like to take a little green with me. i have secret pockets sewn into the bottoms of my hippie dresses and skirts where i keep my stuff.

18. I would highly reccomend not smoking at a park and having 3/4 of an ounce of NYC Diesel in your car. I never have my full stash with me, but it's a terribly long story why I had it all to begin with. Park rangers are dicks and call cops.

19. Pet stores have activated carbon you can buy and if you stick it in a toilett paper roll and cover the ends with some cloth im sure you can make a pretty effective sploof or whatever you call them.

Moving around helps for smoking in public, I usually light my chillum like a cig and walk away after I light it like im holding a smoke and that works pretty well. It also helps to live in a place were nobody gives a fuck anyway.

20. it really isn't a big deal to be high in public places. The best way to not get caught, is to smoke in a private place where no one is around. Once you get in public, just act calm, use eyedrops and cologne. As long as you're not making a scene, everything will be fine.