Expert: Islam Taking Over, Europe Soon To Be Unrecognizable

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, May 28, 2013.

1. #41 garrison68, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
      They want everything handed to them on a gold, not silver, platter.  

There was an Irish-American saying, in the 19th Century, "We came over because we'd heard that the streets of America were paved with gold - but when when got here the streets were not only unpaved, WE were the ones expected to pave them! "  

There were problems with the Irish in the US for years. They were treated as a sub class for a long time and it was only after generations of being there that they were accepted. Times were different back then and the majority of the people in the US were immigrants. Everybody was in the same boat.

The problems faced in a few of the many countries in Europe at the moment are not the fault of the immigrants but of the governments of these countries. Why do you think that these immigrants come to Europe ? The answer is obvious. For a better life. To blame the immigrants is ridiculous and silly. The fault is with the way they are been dealt with.

Here in Ireland there is very little problems. The bigots have tried their best to stir things up with the usual nonsense that we see emanating from bigots everywhere. "They want to implement Sharia Law" "The Muslims will take over" etc etc... Thankfully the majority of European countries and people have not fallen for this bullshit and bigotry. 

3. #43 Johnny Cash, May 29, 2013
    I agree that this is an immigration problem. It is not a religious problem. There is just a divide between natives and minorities with big differences in language and culture. I think the minorities that speak the language well and behave more similar to natives face much fewer problems. Most groups of immigrants have only been here for about 50 years, so most of them are first or second generation immigrants. While I wish it weren't so, it is to be expected that it can take several generations for groups of people with different cultures to become used to each other. You can't expect immigrants to turn into natives with funny names and darker skin overnight, and you can't expect natives to interact as easily with people who don't speak the language well and have important cultural differences.

I think eventually though these problems will diminish. My father's generation witnessed the influx of immigrants, which means that early in his life there were hardly any people who weren't ethnic Dutch. I grew up with minorities and immigrants always being here. They are just my fellow countrymen to me. Plus I live in a city where over 50% of the population is a minority.

But he was radicalised by Muslims in Africa, not the UK or europe.

5. Are you denying the fact that there are many mosques in the UK which openly preach violence against non-muslims?

Saudi financed Mosques/centers/schools that the British government do nothing about because they don't want to upset the Saudis.
    You could say that the British government is somewhat responsible for the decapitation of one of their soldiers. 

7. Responsible ? Did the british gov brainwash these people to kill non muslim citizens? Please man.. Your replys are getting worse from post to post..its not the british gov fault, is these extreme muslums Jihad cowards fault whos taking young minds and fuckem up on daily basis, 1000% fault.

8. Typical banter coming from Islamic apologists.

Always find an excuse...

9. #49 Lenny., May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
    Every major Islamic terror attack I can think of have been motivated as responses to western atrocities in the middle east. As far as I am concerned, the government is responsible for the blowback. The government should be thankful that the blowback did not mirror the carnage that they have caused in the middle east, but rather it was one guy killing one person. 

If 7/7 (or 9/11 for their American counterparts) did not wake imperialists up to what they are doing in the middle east, then I am afraid that they will only wake up after something way, way, way, worse happens.

10. #50 SmokinP, May 29, 2013

Successive British governments have done nothing to halt the money flowing in from the House of Saud that finances the centers/schools/Mosques that you speak of because of fear of upsetting the Saudis. All of these Jihad chaps get their training and brainwashing from said centers. 

Then we have the British government sending its military off on whatever money making jaunt that the US government take a fancy to. Ask yourself this, what countries have been attacked in the West by the Jihad merry men ?

11. An eye for an eye?

Highly encouraged in Islam btw.

12. #53 SmokinP, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013

Did you read the article ?
    Muslims make up 4% of the population of Myanmar's 60 million people and have been persecuted there for years with the governments compliance. The Buddhist majority in Myanmar have been baying for Muslim blood for years and this latest incident which we have very little detail of involving a Muslim male and Buddhist female is just the tip of the iceberg.

But of course the Muslim minority are responsible for being burned out of their homes and forced to flee for their lives. 
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/30/us-myanmar-violence-idUSBRE94S0JD20130530

I would suggest that you do a little research on the horrific persecution that Muslims have had to endure in Burma/Myanmar...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Burma