Expert: Islam Taking Over, Europe Soon To Be Unrecognizable

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, May 28, 2013.

1. The society, andgoverning bodies around you will cease to exist in the near future. Take care of youand yours. Community wins always.

2. Maybe in a thousand years or so

3. Yeap. But this guy was perfectly fine before the extreme muslims brainwash him. So this is the reason for the uprising hate towards muslims in europe, he killed in the name of Islam. Not because he was black or nigerian.

4. I don't see how the murder of the soldier has anything to do with Islam. It was protesting British foreign policy, no? Why is the fact that he's a Muslim or that he uses Muslim slogans relevant?

What do you propose? Deporting Muslims? Not allowing Muslims to enter the UK?

I'm not justifying the actions of these two people but I'd say listening to their pleas and ending imperialism in the Middle East is a more realistic solution and a more moral solution that shutting off your borders to Muslims.

5. #25 Tom79, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/24/the-london-killers-terror-network.html

http://www.niticentral.com/2013/05/28/woolwich-terror-attack-police-arrests-10th-suspect-in-connection-with-soldier-beheading-82699.html

the wave that follows.. http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/05/uk-terror-police-called-in-after-muslim-prisoners-stab-warden-in-jihad-attack-inspired-by-woolwich-m.html

6. #26 Deleted member 472633, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
    I am not too afraid of Muslims taking over Europe, but I am afraid of Muslim extremists pissing off Europeans enough to where they go fascist and start putting muslims in ovens and camps. There is a lot of racial hatred building up in European politics. Combine that with Europeans seemingly complete ignorance of economics and hand out culture could cause a lot of problems.

7. sounds like the same bs we heard after 911.

"Oh no muslims hate christians and freedom and are comitting jihad against the west."

Lol. Dumb scared sheep playing into the hands of neocons

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

You just linked me 3 articles which offer no proof as to whether this had anything to do with Islam or not...

Please tell me how you're so sure these men killed because of their religion. It would be an interesting find.

On the topic of 9/11 (mentioned in one of those articles - did you consider that crap to be proof of this murder being the result of Islam?), I'm not aware of every single Al Qaeda attack so I can't comment on Al Qaeda as a group, but I can comment on specific attacks such as 9/11. 9/11 had nothing to do with religion, Islam, converting people or anything of that nature. Anyone who believes that is just ignorant of the facts and will only listen to one side of the story, a side based around manipulating popular opinion. The main orchestrator behind attack (Khalid Sheikh Mohammedhas stated that the attack was in retaliation for U.S. support of Israel and their foreign policy as a whole. This is an example of an event which is misunderstood as people just brand them all as Muslim fundamentalists when, whether they're fundamentalists or not, that has nothing to do with the religion.

Again, please offer some evidence to back up your claim that this was an attack based on their religious beliefs. You'll have a hard time proving it.

9. I would have moved if this were true, and I'm still here. Muslims aren't taking over shit except the scapegoat position.

10. Must be Europe's payback for its anti-semitism. :devious:

What do you mean by that ?

12. Jews have been historically kicked out of nearly every European country,

Jews have been historically persecuted by every country including your own - Canada...
    I am sure you are well aware of what they have suffered at the hands of your fellow country men...

14. Good job sidetracking my comment. I wasn't referring to Canada, I was referring to anti semetism in Europe, which goes back hundreds of years, involving the church as well.

What goes around, comes around lol.

As much as you would like the problems in Europe to be about religion it is not J. It is an immigration problem and while some bigoted nuts in Europe are trying to stir up tensions by making it about religion anyone with more than 3 brain cells can see what the root of the problem is. 

16. Theres many immigrants in Europe, it looks like all the terror is done by the muslims.
    Its not my opinion.. Just facts. And the people are jot stupid.. They can see this very well.

17. #37 Tom79, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    Double post.

These riots are not acts of "terror" Dima. They are a reaction to the social conditions that the immigrants have found themselves in. They came to the West where the streets are supposed to be paved with gold and have found themselves living in the ghetto.

If anyone should be blamed for this it is the goverments of countries like Sweden who upon taking immigrants from different cultures in have housed them in ghettos and left them to their own devices without making any effort to integrate and assimilate them into the local culture and economy. 

19. lol !!! Is this a reason for killing civilians ??! What the people of boston did ?? The uk soldier have anything to do with the immigrants condition ? The citizen that was stabbed in paris have anything to do with their living conditions ??

Please man, your reply sounds like a joke.

20. #40 SmokinP, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013

Please take the time to read my reply which you jumped on again Dima.

I was dealing specifically with the social problems that countries with failed immigration policies such as Sweden are facing. Woolwich and Boston are a different kettle of fish.

Both these attacks are blowback from the countries involved (UK and US) warmongering in the Middle East. How many such attacks have there been in countries which do not participate in the genocide in the Middle East ?

Why do you think countries which do not participate in the genocide such as my own Ireland have not faced such attacks ?