Expert help needed

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sababa, Aug 8, 2013.

1. after looking all over and not finding an answer im coming to you for help. 

after a few dayes out door i have moved her in to a grow box i have made. it has three 26w 6500k CFL. 
    temp is 31 celsius. i dont know the humidity. 
    im growing in soil i have got from my local shop.
    its on a 18/6 light cycle. 
    i gave it with the water a Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium mix( i might have gave it too much). 
    starin: is northen light auto flowering low rider. 

yesterday (thinking i gave it too much minarals) i watered it with air condishiner water (Distilled water). 

does any one know y it is curling like that and what do i need to do?
    תמונה 2.JPG תמונה 1.JPG תמונה 3.JPG

2. no nutes for 2-3 weeks. any stress or setbacks on auto's will affect yield and potency. just water her give her plenty of light. she will let you know when she's hungry. jm$.02 

3. 121 is right.  It looks too small for any nutes. WIth leaves curling under it looks like its locking out nuts due to overfeeding, a salt build up.  I would start with a flush.

4. #4 sababa, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    thans guys
    just did that. any thing to do after a flush?

5. yeah after the flush dont water that bitch for A WHILE, that pot is huge. there should be enough nutrients in the soil out of the bag to last her 2-4 weeks. biggest mistake one can make is watering to often when they dont need it and feeding to much too early.

6. thanks, i have flushed a few dayes a go and she is looking much better today.