Expert Gardner plant food 10-6-8?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Reebs420, May 27, 2012.

1. Hi guys im new on these forums and im looking for some help,

i got my Ganja dream shes about 6 weeks into veg, and i just picked up this plant food called "Expert Gardner Azalea camellia & Rhododendron 10-6-8

and i was wondering if anyone has used this type of fertilizer before? and will it be ok to give my plant in a low dose?

if any one can help me out id appreciate it looks like my baby needs some food her lower leafs seem yellow seeing if this food would help. :wave:

2. Give it a low dose, I think it will be fine :) but 6 weeks into veg, you will want to switch to something else with higher phosphorus pretty soon. I say that but at the same time, I've been pretty broke and bought a lot of cheap plant food and I'm doing fine, so I think you will too.

3. thanks man so if the box is telling me 1 Tbs should i just do half of that? and once i do begin to flower her i got some 'Kool bloom' that i think should do the trick for Her :D
    but as of now i got no Vegg nutes and needed to kno if this will do...

4. I would actually do a quarter of the dose the first time, maybe the 2nd too, look for "nute burn" as they call it, if all is good, you're probably fine moving up to half. I'm not familiar with your nutes, but i used Schulz for a while on mine (its a dirt cheap nute haha) and was just really careful about how much I put into it, and my plants have all responded well! Good luck!

5. haha i know this stuff was dumb ass cheap but that sounds even better man ill try a quarter of a dose next time i need to water,
    the plant food is weird its like little pellets that i sprinkle ontop of the soil have you had this kind of plant food too with schulz or anyone really?

6. I've never used the kind with pellets, the Schulz comes with a dropper, and the current kind I'm using to give my flowering plants more phosphorous is in a powder form that also goes into water. I think you will be fine though. I'm using dirt cheap everything and I think I'm going to have a much bigger yield than most would predict.