Experimenting in Flowering Stage

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MR_GOODIE, Mar 20, 2015.

1. I have this plant that I had started with, during its time in veg stage it was showing me weird signs so I threw her outside to let her do her thing.. Note, im only feeding her once a week, a gallon of feeding. . like the title states, 'experimenting' .. i love growing and seeing what the beauty of cannabis grow. I have the rest of my ladies inside under a 600w flowering, feeding every 3 days (feed,feed,water) ill post a pic of them when i get a chance to snap a pic

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426812180.584444.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426812208.515005.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426812223.105383.jpg

Thanks for viewing! negative or positive feedback, I'll take em both. learning experience

2. They look pouty and droopy like they're getting watered to often and the bottoms of the pots are staying soggy (perfect breeding ground for pathogens). They look like the roots are suffering.

Soggy bottom girls.

3. thats the thing though man, i only feed her once a week. . so idk how it could look like this due to only feeding once a week.. i've read they get real thirsty in flower stage.. I was hoping more people would comment on this post so I can hear all the diff opinions ppl have

4. Real nice ladies there, but like the comment above they are very droopy. You say you feed once a week, but do you wait until the soil is super dry? If so that could cause it to droop from being under watered.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. yea , i had her inside and she was looking weak and small so I just threw her outside and she stretched all crazy! but i've only been feedin her 1 gallon once a week. and foliage spray her w Bloom Kahos by Nector Of The Gods . but i guess she may need way much more water !

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431198397.955620.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431198419.683322.jpg

this was the Ghost Og tht was acting funny in the beginning, she's bout done now before the rest of them.. we put her in complete darkness for 2 days, after,cut the stem, n hung her upside down..