Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Experimented with a money saving technique to buy my weed with. Check it out!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frontman38, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Hello, grass city. I heard about a money saving method and tried it out, and I am VERY impressed. So, I thought I would share.

For the last week and a half, at the end of the day, I took the pocket change I had and put it in a bag, along with that, I put 1-2 dollars in it per day as well. After counting it up today, I have a tad over 30 dollars. That is money that normally wouldn't be there, money that I would of spent on a soda or something that I wouldn't of thought twice about. And normally I just give away change or donate it.

It's random, I know, but this is a great way to get money for weed. Nothing changed, I didn't get this money because I stopped spending all together or stopped going to the movies with my friends, but because I took money I normally wouldn't of done anything with, and saved it.

Anyways, maybe this will help a few people out there. :)

2. Saving the change in your pocket after each day will make you some bank, depending on how much money you spend daily. You could make 10-50 dollars a month easily.

3. very cool.....:smoke:

4. I make about $40 a month from tossing loose change in my car cup holder, then into a larger bank in my house.
    It's amazing how much change you save when buying coffee, lunch, etc each day.

5. Yea i do. I break money everyday when i go to work and come back with at least 2.00 in change. 2.00 for 5 days every week for a month = some money :)