Experiment.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MTheory, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Has anyone done anything liek this to add some flavor to their bud?

I'm going to stop watering a week before I harvest (of course I'll flush two weeks out) and the day I harvest I'm going to water it with a special mix. It's going to consist of one gallon of distilled water, as much organic cane sugar as I can dissolve in it and the juice from 5 limes, 4 lemons, 2 oranges and a grapefruit. Then I will water my plants and harvest a few hours later. This wont be for another 6 weeks at least, though.

2. sounds awesome.. but im not sure if it will work... wait for more experienced people to respond.

but i think the acidity of the plant and shit would rise and it could be bad for it... but im no expert

3. Good point on the acidity thing mistertr1ck - I'd only do it to one or two plants instead of all of them. Definitely be a cool experiment and I'd be willing to give it a shot, not a lot could go wrong really.

4. Maybe you could Adjust ph of the mix before putting it into the container. But yeah sounds like a neat idea if it works keep us posted.

5. would it really kill them i mean they r only gonna be in there a few hours

6. im actually planing on doing that with my next havenst.( 6-7weeks from now. ive read a few times of ppl saying its possible, but no first hand users. ill def make a new thread when i do this, so keep looking. or if you do this before i do, letme know what your results were, id love to hear about it1:yay:

7. if you harvest within three hours of doing that i don't see how it could hurt them, but i'd have to say only do a couple this time. if it works you know to do next time with all.