experiment with led /cfl

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by jiggaboojones, Dec 31, 2009.

1. in this my friend has 11 cfls with a 45 watt led panel equal to 125 hps (supposedly) and a 15 watt red spec panel. in a 3n a half ft by 5 ft closet with mylar. 6 plants were put in to 12/12 on 12- 22. how much can be expected to yield n anyone with any experience, with either would help . waiting patiently on this first grow.

2. a few stems and leaves

3. any advice ? cut the crop to a few plants ? i know there is better ways but this is all he has for now. people say a .5 gram per watt is this true?

4. doubt it. i'd be happy with .5 per watt with my 800w hps setup.

with leds and cfl i would expect it to be some where between disappointing and enraging.

maybe .20 per gram with a screen? idk..

how many watts are the cfls? how big are the plants so on so forth...

5. about 400 true watts of light . plants look healthy avg 2ft . bottoms need more light though . he's gonna tie em to bend em or scrog.... .5 for 800 watt huh . about how much does that 800 cost per month? n how how hot is it in the room if no circ or generally speeking he has no vented circulation . would the fans cool a 3 by 5 closet?