experiment time. hps to mh last two weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tattoomagoo420, Mar 30, 2013.

1. I've heard changing the light spectrum in the last two weeks of flower is beneficial. Anyone agree?. I have been pushing the limits of the nutes cause the description of the DNA holy grail kush said push the limits but I went a little strong. After a good flush going to feed them with their last dose of shooting powder then going to flush. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. More pics

Attached Files:

3. I know guys that don't use any thing but MH swear by it HPS is for quantity and MH is for quality

Plants look great though rigt be fore flush man they always get all stupid yellowing what are you using for weight gain like weeks 4 and up

Sent from iPhone 5

4. I been using general hydroponics liquid koolbloom, Cha Ching and shooting powder. Also tiger bloom, grow big, earth juice bloom, catalyst and micro blast. Superthrive and open sesame

5. Not in that order of course. Lol

6. I really start the bulk production hard after week 4 plants seem to not get enough P and K at that time but man it sure swells them bastards lol

What do you flush with I use over drive by advanced nutrients IMO almost organic when it's done no chem taste at all

Sent from iPhone 5

7. I'm also using overdrive. Forgot to list it. I was going to finish with the overdrive, cha Ching and molasses for the final week and the 48 hours of darkness

8. My friend really likes that stuff. Cha ching and open sesame, what do you think? Those are the dry nutes right?
    They are looking good I like how we get to see the results right after something major. What ppms did u take it up to, cus that dry you only need like 1 teaspoon.

9. I love that stuff. I usually use the beastie bloom also but a buddy gave me the liquid koolbloom swears by it so I gave it a try. I don't pp. but I do Ph. I try to keep it 6.5-6.8

10. I also use plant success fore the soil

11. I never owned a ppm meter or ph meter just use th drops but after a while you just know how much to add per gallon lol I hope no I check it every once in a while make sure I'm stll around 6 don't really trip if its over under .6 or .7

Sent from iPhone 5

12. Its only been two days and it might just be the final two week swell but I see noticeable new growth on all the buds.

13. #13 tattoomagoo420, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    So I get home this afternoon and one of my bulbs busted so I had to put the hps back in one lamp. I might go get one tomorrow. I had planned to get a couple of sockets so I could do drop bulbs instead of using the reflective hoods. Way more light that way. A friend of mine has had the same set up for years with results that were damn near identical. He got rid of the hoods and said he got 4oz/plant

14. So I decided to go with the drop lighting. I'll know the difference the next grow. Only have 8 days till they go dark.

Attached Files:

15. A couple more pics

Attached Files:

16. Looking good. I've got a seed of Holy Grail and am saving it for a future grow. You'll have to give us a smoke report.

17. Will do. She has that earthy kush smell. Very pungent. I'm glad I have a 4 ft tall carbon filter.

18. 5 day till they go dark for 2 days. What do you guys think

Attached Files:

19. I'm hoping to pull at least that per plant. I upgraded to a XXXL hood. Everyone I found that had one love them. So far they're looking great. I'm a couple days from switching to 12/12. First time with good genetics too.

20. That sounds badass I should do that. Might lose SOme weight but I bet the quality would
    Improve it would be beneficial