Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Experiences

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DJ_DuBZ_4-2-0, Dec 28, 2008.

1. so post all of your craziest experiences with bud in this thread. +REP to everyone with a cool story. Unfortunatly i dont have any really interesting stories but POST YOURS!!!!

2. My craziest experience with bud is definitely getting to smoke with Damian & Stephen Marley after Marleyfest in Miami. My boyfriend's friend, Badda Skat, opened for them & we were smoking chalice around the buses afterwards. Then we see Damian & Stephen walking right past us & Damian says, "That smells nice, Rasta." So my boyfriend invites them to hit it & they do. They talk about music & ask where we're from (I'm completely speechless & just too overwhelmed/sleep-deprived). They were really cool dudes, even told my bf to get in contact with them to open next year's Marleyfest. I still can replay Damian passing me the chalice & saying "Here ya go, Princess" in my head:D Awesome night!

3. :eek:........Now how the hell can I top that?! :smoke:

4. Go for it! Everyone's got a story:)

5. That has got to be the sickest shit i have ever heard. I have an okay storyy...

I was at a Slightly Stoopid/Pepper concert in South Florida and I was smoking my friends bowl..cuz we ran out of joints. As i was smoking...my friend who i was with said "yo, security" i got scared shitless and didnt wanna ditch the bowll so i just stayed in my spot and tried to get the bowl in my pocket without him noticing. the security guard calmly walked over to me and asked if he could hit the bowl.

i was pretty fucking surprised and i was super happy and continued to blaze:smoke:

6. well i went over to humboldt county a few weeks back, i got a few friends there who grow and the weekend consisted of blunt after blunt and visits to huge outdoor grows it was amazing

7. Ok.. my by far most crazy/scary experience with bud..

I was with 3 of my buddies, chilling at my house.. smoking out of his new bubbler.
    We smoke for awhile and then get the munchies like crazy.

(Btw - i was 15 at this time)
    So we all decide to walk to taco bell to grab some munchies.. (it's about 11pm)
    We walk about half a mile and get there and munch down.

As we are walking back i'm not really paying much attention to them, just kinda dazing off looking at stars and whatnot. Well all of a sudden when i turn back i stand there in horror as i see this old man like 6 feet behind us.

He had on old looking overalls, had a huge grin on his face, a look of hunger in his eye, and a fucking chainsaw!

My 2 friends hall ass and my other friend grabs me by the arm. (I would be the only one there standing in shock like an idiot). We didn't stop running until we got back to the house.. and then one of my friends puked from being so scared.

I swear this is not a joke. I will never forget that shit. :eek:

8. Back in highschool I was with my buddies one night and it was my first time getting high. So we all packed into my buddies wrx and smoked for hours on end. During one of the hours they kept fake taking hits and giving the bong back to me so I would get blazed out of my mind, haha...tricky friends huh. So finally we decide to take a little drive out in the country and it's like 4am on this old back road in georgia, creepy as hell. We turn onto another road and the car suddenly stops. We suddenly all look towards the middle of the road and we all go "dude, check out at animal in the middle of street, what the hell is that?" Come to find out, it was just one of the yellow lines in the middle of the street with a reflector. We all busted out laughing because we all were stupid enough to believe a yellow line in the middle of the road was a animal. So we pull into this empty subdivision and smoke about 2 more blunts until we all pass out in his car. We wake up some time later, head out of the subdivision where we seen the "animal", and guess what we see? Two dogs fucking right in the middle of the road. It was the weirdest/coolest day/night of my entire life.

9. #9 Halo Fog Clout, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008
    Umm,........okay. when I was about 17 I used to get stoned off my ass every single day with my best buddy and go ridin' around. Then one day we got waay too stoned and i wanted to drive his car. It was night and we were ridin' down a dirt road smoking a joint and I forgot I was even drivin'- I'm not kiddin', I thought I was in a recliner gettin' ready to watch tv. I wasn't even lookin' at the road and neither was he. we were focused on the joint. Then I remembered I was drivin' and that the dirt road was real short. I look up and am at the end of the road where there's no stop sign and a tall ditch-bank across. I locked the brakes and busted out laughing. My buddy got mad and said "What're you doin'?" He made me get out and let him drive. I couldn't stop laughing. He finally laughed a bit but just shook his head. He still smokes pot all the time. I haven't smoked it in 5 years.:rolleyes:

10. Thats a very hard question to ask a stoner. Many of the best memories get lost in the haziness of bowls, bongs, blunts, and vapes.... My best expierience may have been 4:20am on April, 20, 2008. When me and my best friend decided to sit down and smoke a godfather composed of, 1g White Widow, 1g Northern Lights, 1g Purple Kush, 1g Strawberry Haze, 1g Sour Deisel, 1g Hydro, and 1g White Russian. So we sat down this this amazing 7g goddy which we used a Green Leaf Strawberry DutchMaster Cigar for and smoked it till the end with just the two of us. People came throughout the day and visited, but only him and I smoked that blunt, we played mad video games and watched smoke crazy trippy ass movies. And I can honestly say I don't think I've ever gotten higher that on that day. Plus the best part was when people came over we could just set the blunt down and smoke whatever they had brought with them for awhile then go back to our goddy.

11. over the summer me and 2 of my buddies were smoking a fat ass blunt of some dank headys at a park. Were chillin there and all of a sudden we see the spot light of a cop car... my buddies jump in the bushes and i dip out running... by the time i stopped running iwas a good 1/4 mile away... turns out it wasnt a cop light but jus someone walking by with a flash light...

12. damn sneakatoke i was there too, i was actually gonna say something about that concert haha. it was so crazy how everyone was toking in the front and the cops were all around us and cldnt do shit. Slightly Stoopid wrote about the concert and said it was their favorite place to play and cnt wait to come back

13. Once my buddy (Spivey on GC) and I decided to get his hookah and pack it full of weed and shisha. We were both pretty new to smoking at this time. We were at the beach and our friends were inside the hotel, so we decided to chill in his van and smoke it. Well, probably not even half way through the bowl, we start going nuts, it was awesome. Honestly, this was a while ago and I don't remember much of it, however, at one point we were melting into the seats of the car. We traveled back and forth through time :D lol After about 30 minutes (total estimate, i have no idea how long we were in there) we tried to leave the van and couldn't. We were convinced that the wind was going to take us away hahaha. So after calling our friends like six times we finally convinced one of them to come help us. He opened the door, we freaked, he grabbed our hands and walked us back.

Most epic part of this story: That night we both had dreams about exploding legos.

Definitely the most ripped I have ever been. I've never experienced such a hard "trip" from ganja.

14. #14 Broomhead, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008
    Back when I was 14, after about 3 months of toking a couple times a week i had one crazy night:
    So it's a half day at school and I had a quarter of purple granddaddy and my bong and had 5-6 friends come with me after school. By 1PM we were all in Buena Vista park on Haight street hitting my bong and we smoked the entire quarter. After that we went to this cafe on haight and fell asleep there and then my buddy woke me up and he's like yo man my friend's comin over and his parents let him smoke inside and they have a hookah. so we meet up with them and start hitting the hookah, my bong and a couple blunts in between 5 or 6 people and by now i was by far the highest iv ever been and i broke the bowl of my bong which was pretty sad but i was too high to care. then after a little while of that i remembered i had to go to my friends house so i packed up my stuff and left and while i was leaving i see the guy's dad and hes like, so i know you've been smoking pot. and i was like.. oh shit. and he's like and im ok with that! and i was so baked i decided to give him a hug (i didnt know his name). so then i left and tried to get to the my friend's house and somehow i ended up back on haight street at midnight, not my brightest hour. i watched one of my hippy friends get arrested for selling to an undercover cop. when i finally got to my friends house i was like.. dude i finally get to sleep and then hes like, hell no man my parents arent home and i looked at his desk and he had 2 blunts full of medical trainwreck so we smoked that and a couple bowls outta my pipe then we walked down to the mission and both fell asleep in a tacqueria. crazyyy night

15. damn, goood shitt keep the stories goin. anyway i just thought of an experience. It was 4-20, 2008, i was a senior in high skool. and me and my friends know this kid who alwayz wants to smoke wid us, hes in 7th grade, lol. So we never believed him when he said he smokes and on 4-20 as i was at this park by my house, waiting for my dealer to deliver half a zone to me, this kid comes and sees me. He says "want to smoke some pot? i wanna get stoned". i just told him i dont smoke so he'll go away. he just says "too bad, i got this quad on me". I just say let me see, thinking hell pull out some oregeno. He pulls out some MURDER. If u can imagine what good kush smells like, this smells like that with a hint of a fruity smell to it. Im just like HOLY SHIT, whod u cop off? this little kid looks at me and says "i've got connections" lol. so i ended up copping my half-o, my friends had another fat o. It was me, 5 of my friends, and this little kid, smoking in my friends garage. We had probably 20 blunts, and 50 bowls. THen we played footbal =]

16. Hahaha nice, little man's a baller.

17. this is just a really weird experience i had: i am really high, walking out of Best Buy where me and my friend had been playing those demo games they have. All of a sudden, a large black woman runs full speed up to us from like 100 yards away. Superbad had just come out on video, and apparently she thought me and my friend were the two kids from the movie (my friend actually is about the size of the fatter guy and he has similar curly hair, but we really don't look like them). This lady just starts asking for a picture with us, and we are completely dumbfounded. We both start trying to explain that we are not from the movie, but we are mumbling, and this lady is talking too loud to hear. Eventually, she finally takes a closer look and realizes that we are not from the movie, and promptly runs back across the parking lot to her car. Me and my friend just walked in silence for a couple minutes to try and comprehend what happened, and then just broke into laughter for like ten minutes.