Experiences With UFO's

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by GM-2X, Apr 15, 2009.

1. I have had three distinct UFO experiences in my life. None of them gave me evidence to believe that it was alien life, but I don't rule out the possibility. These all took place a few years back over I'd say a 2 month period and have not radically disturbed me or effected my life (that I know of). They have however impacted me and made me wonder about UFO phenomena. I hadn't thought about them in a long time but today I for some reason felt like sharing my stories and discussing other people's opinions and experiences with UFO's.

Also I will add that after these took place I began researching UFO's and discovered I lived in one of the most heavily recorded and researched areas for UFO's. Each shared odd coincidence.

1. It was about 2am in the morning. Me and my friend headed out to do some graffiti (we were not under the influence of anything). Earlier in the night we had been joking about what type of crazy shit we would get into and how we would probably run into a witch, murderer, or aliens. This was not really thought about and we weren't really afraid of anything going down. I just remember us saying that because of the irony.

It was a mile or two walk to this abandoned building we were hitting. We were not in a heavily populated area. After about five to ten minutes of walking we saw it. Suddenly, a very bright object flew into our view. It didn't fly like anything I'd ever seen, it sort of floated across the sky. It didn't move fast. Not to sound cliche but that shit met the basic requirement for a UFO you'd see in the movies. I couldn't really make out exactly what it looked like because it pulsated a blue/white light that lit the entire sky so it seemed. We stood in awe and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. It was very low to the ground whatever it was a little over the height of trees about a football field's length away from us.

This all took place in a couple of seconds probably though I can describe those seconds in vivid detail. At this point my friend said "do you fuckin see that?"

I replied "yeah. I'm good though as long as that shit don't come any closer"

At that exact moment (I realize how fucking unrealistic that sounds but...) it started slowly descending moving towards us. The entire time it pulsated, but there was one burst of light that felt different then the rest. It lit me and my friend up almost. A bit like a searchlight (not as bright or specific though.) I felt like whatever it was had seen us and I had what people call the fight or flight impulse happen. The entire time the thing was moving. It didn't come any closer to us but it quit pulsating and descended behind some woods out of sight.

I got the fucked up feeling that it had landed (this was just a conclusion I jumped too because at this point I was expecting this thing to act like a movie based UFO.) Me and my friend stood there watching a few seconds after it disappeared. Then suddenly we regained our senses.

My friend asked "you want to get the fuck outta here?"

I obliged and we sprinted back to his place. Before we went to sleep we talked some fucked up theory on what we'd just seen. He didn't want to think about it though and somehow went to sleep immediately. I was wide awake but felt a calming effect and also headed off to sleep. When I awoke I felt like last night's events were far away but then I realized it was still dark outside. I grabbed my phone and saw that it had only been ten minutes, yet I felt like I had an entire night's sleep. I headed back to sleep but this was some of the most restless sleep I've ever endured. I woke up a few times and I remember what seemed to be dark shadows moving over me, jumping over the couch I was sleeping on. A couple of times I grabbed for a nearby weapon I'd went to sleep holding and beat the air above me in a sleepy haze. I'd want to stay up and protect myself from the possibility of something happened but I had this overwhelming physical sleepiness. I don't know what was up with all that but I just thought that either something fucked up was going or that the night's events had mentally fucked me up (I put more belief on the second idea but don't rule out the first).

I'll come back with my other stories later. That turned out to be a huge undertaking. Looking forward to hearing other blades on the subject, what happened to me, or any stories they might have to share.

2. Spielberg's done it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUcOaGawIW0]YouTube - Close Encounters of the Third Kind[/ame]