Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Experiences With Synthetic Urine For Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PurpleKushGirl, May 7, 2014.

1. Hey guys! 

I am a bit new to the site, I have always kind of stopped by for answers but I figured now is as good of a time as any to join. 

I am a daily smoker, go through about an 8th or more a day by myself, typically use a bong, and I have been smoking like this for about 4 years solid. I am a believer in that using Cannabis does not make me less skilled as a worker, student, human being, and that I have the right to choose what I put into my body, and what I do at home should not affect my work or school life. 

Well anyway, I am of the mindset that what I do at home is not any job's business, but being as I am about to graduate College in 3 days and am set to start my job in a little less than 3 weeks I am getting nervous about the Drug test that is the same day I start. 

I got an email saying that I would be given instructions and directions to go drug test after lunch on my first day. If it is a mouth swab, I am totally prepared for that being as I have passed those before...

I have never had to fake a urine test, but I went ahead and bought the QuickFix synthetic urine, and have it for when the time arises, I also have the option of getting a friend of mine who I know is clean to give me a sample of her urine. I am not sure if they test to make sure you are male or female here in the great state of GA, but i would rather be safe than sorry. 

I trust her to not be dirty, but she is preggers, and I am SO NOT. I guess I could always break down into tears and fake a miscarriage if they asked about it. 

So I guess the question is, do I use the synthetic or do I use my friends sample? What is the safer option? Has anyone used the Synthetic? Have you had any issues? 

I am positive that I will not be watched, this is not a legal issue involving a case or anything, so I am confident that they will not invade my privacy like that. 

I am also not going to stop smoking, and even if I did I only have 2 weeks and I have smoked everyday for 4 years, I do not think that will be enough time to clean my system out anyways. I do not drink or use any other substances...I even eat only organic. 

So...advice? Helpful comments? 

2. #2 As Above So Below, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    Use QuickFix. They can't test for gender or age from urine samples but they can definitely tell if you are pregnant. Certain hormones that only pregnant women have.

I passed a test a few weeks ago no problem.

Tight spandex boxers and the heating pad that came with the QF + Hand warmers. 

You will be 100% fine. Unless you are around Oregon they test for uric acid also (canadian QF).

Make sure the temp is around 96-100

Oh! Yeah I dont want them to think I am preggers... I want them to want to keep me employed knowing that I am not going to be going on maternity leave ANYTIME soon. 

I went ahead and ordered the Canadian QuickFix with the Uric Acid, just in case, so now I will have 2 on hand. I am going to use the newer one first just to make sure, the other one has a 12 in the front of it, which makes me think that maybe it is 2 years old already, and I know it says that you can use it after 2 years, but this job pays way too well for me to be taking chances with that. 

I have been smoking so much for so long that I do not think it would come out of my system in a month, and I do not trust the detox drinks that a friend of mine SWEARS will work. 

Thank you for the feedback, I needed the reassurance and the advice. 

4. and if it's a hair follicle test, you'll be toast. A lot of high paying jobs, especially government contract jobs will have a follicle test performed. I know from experience in the field.