Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

experiences with homemade bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by howtobuildabong, Oct 4, 2011.

1. how do you find homemade bongs?

2. compared to glass?

complete shit.

:cool:.

imo, glass rubber grommet bong for 30$ will be x100 to most homemades. buy glass my friend, you wont go back.

3. Like you suspect someone owns one or you hope to make one

4. Plastic, mmmmmm...

5. lol look at his username, you should be able to figure it out.

:cool:.

6. homemade, like blowing my own glass? na i dont got the materials to blow glass i just buy it from someone that does. :devious:

7. Smart water bottles and doorstop with a metal cake frosting tip as the bowl

8. I don't even bother making homemade bongs. If there's not a professionally made one on hand, I'm simply not using a bong when I smoke that day.

9. if thats the only way that i would have to smoke then ya make a waterfall :)

10. Only not glass piece i own is a 5' acrylic.. purly a conversation piece..:rolleyes:

11. Homemade bong vs. glass blown bong is like a piece of toilet paper vs. a piece of nice stationary. Both will do the exact same job and the result will be exactly the same. However, the stationary (glass bong) will look better and feel nicer to use.

tl;dr a glass bong is worth buying, but if you don't want to, you're still getting high.

12. I once made a pen in to a diffused downstem put in a motor oil bottle that i cleaned out the ones that have the little measuring part in the top so it had 2 points of water filtration and it wasnt that bad

Attached Files:

13. Yeah, good idea, smoke out of an old motor oil bottle...

14. i love my little bong and it cost me 10 euro , makes the smoking experience so much nicer

Attached Files:

15. ... he cleaned it out... lol

16. "I cleaned out the can of gasoline, I'm gonna go inhale long and deep multiple times from it"