Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Experiences smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mark_is_stoned, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Just general stories, but I was hoping to get some help with the way weed affects me. It seems to only happen with really high thc strains like white widow, blue dream, sour diesel, etc. First off I usually start off fine, and when I'm with friends in a comfortable and familiar environment I am fine no matter how much I smoke. If I'm in a sketchy situation or even just a place I'm not familiar with I usually start freaking out. I start thinking I smoked too much and I'm way higher than I've ever been (even though I have smoked a ton of bowl from my bong within like three hours with my best friend and been so high we were both drooling and unable to stand straight, much less talk), and I feel super cold and shiver a lot. Everything takes on a dream like quality, and I've been to the point where I was convinced I was in archer because everything had a thick black outline. Another thing that freaks me out is I tend to kind of come in and out of awareness, like I'll get super deep into the high and then come out, and usually I get really freaked once I come back, only to trip out again. By then I usually get this feeling that my throat is closing off and I start gagging. Other times I'll drink something and stoner logic leads me to believe that it feels like sand and I end up thinking the liquid is drying my throat out to the point I throw up. Usually after I throw up it feels like all the negative shit and paranoia goes away and I can enjoy the trip.

Basically this only happens on the up, so unless I smoked a lot it is only 20 to 1 hr, but it feels like forever. Recently I took one hit of blue dream off a pipe and totally freaked out like I had been hitting a bong for an hr. I felt bad for my friends who had to be around me but once I got over the up we hung out and played videogames. Finally, this hasn't always happened. I remember smoking out of some crazy spring powered steam roller, accidentally lighting up the whole bowl and inhaling the whole thing, coughing forever, and just chilling. No freak outs, puking, etc. So I was just wondering if anyone does shit like this and any advise for getting over it, because especially if I have to drive, the 30 mins of freaking out and loosing myself in the high are not worth/ too dangerous to get high, and I really don't want to stop.

Anyways sorry for the super long post, I remember one time going to Spanish class high as shit, and since our Spanish teacher was a total idiot I ended up rolling three joints for my friends on my desk using the class textbook, I got a reputation after that haha

• Like Like x 1
  2. Also, this only happens like every other time I get high, does sativa or indica cause this more that the other, and it seems to be more of the mind strong strains, like the body high from edibles has never fucked with me, I just feel like I'm on a cloud the whole time.

3. Seems like you have a feel for what's going on. In my experience I have found I need to stay away from sativa heavy strains, but that's mostly all anyone EVER had so I was just a lightweight in the amounts I'd consume at one time. A true one hitter quitter socially, a few pulls or bingers always over the night but to really enjoy myself I have to set the environment a lot more in advance. Doesn't always work but it helps to be able to manage it to curb it from becoming overwhelming because then you let the bad experiences rule you.

4. Also, I HAVE one of those spring powered waterless gravity esque bongs somewhere... Oh man that'd get me good and plastered...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

5. Yeah, again, I can smoke at home in my room as much as I want any strain I want and it typically doesn't fuck with me. I guess a large part of it is the setting, but that sucks because most of my friends go to like a park, smoke, then go drive around, and driving or rather being driven is one of the things I freak out about. If I'm driving I'm fine, I guess because I feel in control.

6. Yeah, again, I can smoke at home in my room as much as I want any strain I want and it typically doesn't fuck with me. I guess a large part of it is the setting, but that sucks because most of my friends go to like a park, smoke, then go drive around, and driving or rather being driven is one of the things I freak out about. If I'm driving I'm fine, I guess because I feel in control.

7. Yeah, I barely remember that experience, I remember the up and the after, but all I know in between is I was suser high

8. True, I had a hell of a lot of fools always wanting to go on drives and I always thought it was too nerve wracking... Haha. Hey man some like to play Frisbee and don't mind if there are people in the park, I don't like people being around but love nature too, sucks. You could always just work on reducing the aspects that trigger your anxiety when you aren't high, then become better at managing it so you aren't limiting yourself socially if that is a concern, like breathing exercises, being more conscious of your surroundings but not feeling unsafe if you get good at practicing CBT, stuff like that. Sounds like with a friendly professional, they may be able to really help you learn some techniques to overcome this no problem my mang.

9. Oh
    Oh, and do you know what it is called? Like the brand or model? Because I have really been wanting one since I used his.

10. Oh
    Oh, and do you know what it is called? Like the brand or model? Because I have really been wanting one since I used his.

11. I will take a photo as soon as I find it, and shit I may even smoke out of it. It was a gift long ago, I'm pretty sure I have it in a box in my closet.

12. Thanks man, I've found thathat generally distracting myself from what my body is doing helps. Like playing video games or a sport or anot interesting conversation. If I focus on me then I notice all the weird things that just don't seem normal, like I'll psych myself into thinking my heart is going like 300 bpm, and "I smoked too much", or just kinda freaking out over nothing. Last week I took a bong rip out of my friends car in a parking lot, pulled away in my truck, and ended up stuck at a gas station for like 30 min because I was convinced if I drove I would loose myself in the high and hit someone at a stoplight at highway speeds. It was around 100 out and no joke I had cotton mouth so bad my lips stuck to my teeth when I smiled. Lots of water, the worst sandwich I had ever had, and some time got me in my truck and on my way home. Wasn't fun tho, I felt like I was melting because my truck doesn't have ac.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mr BUCKET! That's right, the balls come out of his mouth lol. This guy here. So evil. Still tastes of death. I smoked some hash in it to take it 3asy on the ole lungs and damn, that was a fun and rewarding experiment.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Reverse spring gravity bong as one said when I'd roll around with this in my car on occasion...

15. Damn dude! The one my friend had was like a thick glass tube with a plunger, and you would rip on the weed, then pull the outer layer back and it would kinda like pop, and it would jet all the smoke in at once. It was a crazy thing, but it worked great.

• Like Like x 1
  16. 1499919561197-112410867.jpg Lol I made a drawing in like 2 minutes, anyways it had an inner sleeve you would pull back after filling the chamber with smoke. And I guess some holes would line up, moving airflow from the bowl to the sides, and it would like jet it all in. It was pretty dope.

• Like Like x 1