Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Experienced Users of shrooms

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CaptainKhronic0, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey sorry for posting on here about this but tommarow im doing shrooms for the first time and i want to have a good trip so experienced shroom users give me a couple pointers on how to have a good trip such as how much should i take the first time and what to do if i do have a bad trip THANKS:smoking:

2. Take an 1/8 and keep your mind open. Tell yourself that its only a drug if your having a bad time. Just be relaxed and let the drug take over. Its best to not be anxiously waiting for \'em to kick in. Just eat and wait, they\'ll come on when you least expect it. Have fun mang. Happy Shroomin!

3. eat an 8th. smoke a bit of weed like 45mins after you ate them to put you in a better mood = better trip

have fun, shrooms rule

and id recommend grinding them up and just downing it with OJ, by far the easiest way to get em down.

4. I want to do it gradually so is a 1/8th a good amount or should i eat maybe a gram or two cause i dont want to be tottally out of it my first time just cause its new to me

5. ^^^^^ Skunsters got it all right. Defintely take more than 1 gram. Unless you weigh like 120 pounds your gonna get nothing out of it besides a slight body high. I agree you should an eigth, I\'ve taken amounts from 2-8 grams and i never had any trouble besides the previously mentioned 8 gram trip. Also as skunster mentioned, smoking is a great way to bring on the trip, relaxes you and makes the transition less wierd.

6. I think you should eat half an eigth and smoke alot of weed and you will still be in control.

7. Eat at least the whole eighth if not more. Trust me when I say that your first experience is the most profound and going big is the best way. You will be in control, but totally out of it due to the whole new rush of feelings never felt before. Try and have a whole day dedicated so after the trip, you wont be rushing home or rushing to get some school work done. Have all responsibilities taken care of.

Also, you want to make sure that you are in the best state of mind possible especially because shrooms intensifies the feelings going through you by a million. If you are even having any doubt, then wait until tere is none. What I did before my first trip which I found to be helpful was to prepare myself the whole week up until I shroomed by thinking positive and by trying to control my surroundings by being in positive ones.

To make the trip stronger there are a few things that you can do especially by reading shroomery.com One thing that has gotten some attention is grinding up your shrooms with a grinder, ect... and putting them in a shot of acidic liquid such as lime juice which supposedly works the best. This is supposed to make the trip much more intense, but lasts for a shorter period of time usually because when this is done only a smaller dosage is needed. Its like making 2 grams feel like 4 or 5 grams explaining why the duration is shorter than actually using a full blown dose.:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

8. I usually just talk about shrooms in grams, 5 a gram? Anyways ive done it 6 times now and ive had all sorts of trips. If its your first time id recomend somewhere between 1 and 2 grams, you will be fucked for a long long time and if you do 2 much and its too intense for you its very hard to come down.
    I just did them while camping this weekend for my 20th birthday, there was 10 of us on shrooms all together, all ranging between 2 and 3 grams. Two people had bad trips, one was on 2 grams and one was on 3 and they did not have a good time at all. I would recommend hitting like a gram and a half and then next time you do it just try a bit more.
    Make sure you have no worries. Your going to want to be in a relaxed environment, probably want an mp3 player and shit to play with. You wont want to eat, and you wont want to be around people who arnt on shrooms. If you have something to worry about, like an essay due the next day or a problem with the wife you\'ll probably fret over it the whole time. Try to make yourself relaxed and clear your mind before you take it, probably a good idea to down a beer or two with it.
    Weed is a must when your coming down. If you are feeling to high and you want to come down faster get drunk, it wont sober you up but it will kinda dull your thoughts and the trip will start to mellow out.
    They suck to eat, i used to try to down them with juice or on crackers with peanut butter but my new favorite way that ive tried a few times now is to bake them onto something. For example, make some burgers, and just after the last flip put some crushed up shrooms on the burger then add the cheese. Its tasty and usefull!

Anyways have a good trip man, write all about it.

9. 1 more thing,
    Do them early. If you hit like 2-3 grams you will probably be really high for 6-8 hours. If you do them at like 8 or 9 at night you\'ll have a great night, then spend like 4 hours lying in bed unable to fall asleep.

I find the perfect time is to aim to do them around 4 or 5, then your fucked till about 1 or 2 in the morning and you get ot experience daylight and the stars at night.

10. The best way to eat them is to make a fruit smoothie and throw the shrooms in the blender with the fruit. You wont taste them at all and the shrooms will hit you in like 20 minutes.

11. another quick question, my friend told me he has smoked shrooms with pot in a joint i dont think thats true but if it is will that give the same effect and when on shrooms shouldnt i be smoking constantly to be relaxed

12. Promise me you won\'t waste your shrooms by smoking them. PROMISE ME! It is a waste. I like to toke when I trip but I like to do it in this order:

Be sober
    Ingest psychadelic of choice
    Wait for 1.5 hours
    Smoke

For some reason, I like to not be stoned until I peak because I like to feel the come up of just the trip. Toke when I am peaking, and BLAMMO! Outerspace. Really though, read that thing I posted 2 posts up. It is great info for all aspects of tripping.

13. yeah thanks that helps alot but u seem to have good personal experience where do you suggest i take the shrooms i was thinking about doing it outside and i will be with two other friends on shrooms as well should we have someone there to keep a eye on us or what

14. Nature is definitely the best place to trip, in my opinion. Decide if you wanna trip during the day, or at night. Both are sweet but are very different. If you do trip outside, make sure you aren\'t by any highways or even other people. They can wig you out really bad, and it can be dangerous to be by cars.

About having someone watch after you guys.. I wouldn\'t, but that is just me. People that are not tripping, even if it is my best friend, just sort of keep me from fully going \'over the edge\' I guess I would call it. They sort of bring me down, you know? They have no idea what you are going through, and what seems fun to you may seem dumb or boring or strange to them (how can lying in the grass staring at the sky be boring) etc. etc.

15. Hum I weigh 160 and I\'m also doing shrooms tomorrow, however I was only going to do 2 grams...will this do anything?

16. As long as they are real and aren\'t the weakest psychadelic shrooms ever.

17. Ohh they will definately be good, my bro deals shrooms...mad shrooms I seen him clear over 4 oz in a day.

18. look in the mirror when your tripping its sick

19. look at fractals and wood grain, or real crazy patterns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.