Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Experienced pot heads only !!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lionovjudah, Aug 16, 2008.

1. From all the strains iv had
    1.White Russian
    2.AK-47 X Skunk #1
    3. This one no-name batch that tased like raspberry jam

2. theres no way to give a correct answer , all depends on the opinion of each person

3. Strongest: White Widow/Purple Haze hybrid
    Smelliest: Diesel Ryder/Super Skunk #2 hybrid
    Tastiest: Granddaddy Purp/AK-47 hybrid

Hybrids are the way to go... bred to perfection!

4. QFT, it does kinda depend on many factors. opinion, the way it was dried and/or cured...and also how old it is. iv seen weed that was stored in a bag for a year and had no smell at all.

5. were not talking about age of weeed. were talking about strain and potency

6. Best High: Pure kush
    Smelliest: GDP (super dank!)
    Tastiest: Pure kush

....love my kush....

7. strongest: i dunno why, but ak-47 gets me higher than anything else i smoke. i know its not the strongest in most peoples minds, but shit it tears me up
    smelliest: some shit my friend got from canada, cant remember the name
    best tasting: lemon kush, sour d, jackflash

8. High: Bubba Kush
    Smell: AK-47
    Taste: Any type of Purp.

If your looking to use these as a guide, its not going to work. Everyone has different tastes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I wish I was less lazy so that I would have the patience to explain to you why you fail.

10. #30 Bleezie_King, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
    high mids

anyway, the best weed i ever tried was "weed of the world". supposedly the second best weed in the world. was like someone coated the bud in granulated. like 30 for a gram. one bowl did 3 people good for about 3 hours. we where blazed good.

tastiest weed, don't know. couldn't say. prolly some sort of incarnation of purple.

smelliest: k i got a story. got about 1.3 g's for 10 bucks. kept it in my backpack during the last class of school day. opened it once and even 2 feet away from the bag i smelled it pungently and instantaniously. i quickly shut my bag, being close to the teacher (about two desks away). about 2 minutes later i hear her say "omg somebody farted! ewwww!" and some classmates smell it too. dude i was almost on the floor shit was so funny. did it two more times.

then, i kept it under my bed. smoked it. went back to stash a fresh sack and underneath my bed was still stinking of it. not just some faint ass trace of a smell like i got a nose full of that wonderful smell. had me wtf'ed all day

11. seriously? hah

12. 1. Jamaican red hair
    2. Big buddah cheese
    3. Blueberry haze

13. yes sir

14. technically White Russian is the strongest strain right now

15. According to who?

16. Strongest yet never had personally: Alaskan ThunderFuck/MT.

Smelliest: Lemon Kush

Tastiest: Blueberry

17. 1: 707Shiva
    2: Catpiss
    3: Purple Ice