Experienced only.

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Buddwyer, Feb 15, 2013.

1. 0So, I recently came across a thread on here titled "1400/ounce" or something to that effect. In the thread the user posted another link to provide further details on this mystery bud. ni

Cannabis Caviar - $1400/Ounce
    http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...0-an-ounce.php

So, after reviewing the article, and coming to a conclusion that in reality, someone is just selling a regular ounce of kush for roughly 400, and charging an extra thousand dollars for the oil application, and drying period. I'm assuming that grand tally's out because of the "general labor" needed.. truthfully, it's a joke charging that much..

Anyways, moving forward..
    I am curious how to go about making something like that.
    The article gave some key points on drying times, what to use, etc.
    But, fails to follow in on the key details needed like applying it, etc.
    If anyone can provide any information, that would be greatly appreciated. :hello:

2. #2 Four20J4K3, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    I MUST add that to my before im 30 list... Several times... Then another... Several... More.. Yum. Charging that much.. Proberly someone close to or a botany expert keeping the ph perfect, Light perfect... Everything perfect? Maybe its a tally up on the extra equiptment they used/bought... Or maybe the seeds are some serious genetic.. I sold a few bags to my man in Dr.Hermans and got became a regular to the shop.. Started talking to them.. They've not too long ago opened "Hempology" in aflecks palace, manchester city centre, not farm from hermans.. They say they have found the best genetics seeds theyve had in 20 years... Forgot, but i know the seedbank is california and seriously expensive.. A perfect enviroment to grow in and a genetical masterpiece seed from third gens could be it.. The dr who grew that needs some serious rep+++

3. That's what I was saying. But, do you have any idea how one could go about making that? I mean.. could you just dip a couple harvested buds in some oil, or what? Lol..

4. That's what it sounds like to me. I guess it would be cool for someone who doesn't grow, but coming from someone who does FUCK THAT just dip ur nug in some qwiso or bho and let it dry sounds pretty simple

5. its frosty nugs dipped in oil then dried and cured for some months, it notes that it is "rough" and burns slow i would not pay 1400 for rough smoke , its pretty much like topping a bowl with oil

6. #6 DopestDope13, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    It's rough and burns slow because it's got some good oil on it. I make this everytime I put some hash on my bowl.. Just a gimmick to get people to pay a shitload of money for something they can make themselves

7. Okay, so back to my original questions. Can I take a gram of my own dank shyt, cover it with a grade oils, and let it dry and call it good? That's what was hanging me up. I didn't know if it was something that needed to be done within the harvesting process or not.

8. I don't see why not just take a dab and hold ur lighter next to it and let it drip and coat a nug.. Just try it. It kinda sounds lke they're just dipping nugs in hash while it's still wet (before the alchohol or butane evaporates) then letting it evaporate as a whole. The best way to find out is to try it yourself or you can pay 1400 an ounce and try it, But it sounds easy enough, for growers anyway

9. Which is exactly what in saying. I mean, if it is any good and or possible I really wanna try it. But.. not for 60 bucks a g

10. Dip em then roll em in kief FTW

11. I'm doing this!

12. Aha, that's ingenious. I actually might try it. I mean, if it works.. imaging how far one could go.. dip it on oils.. then keif. The. Let it dry.. and repeat the process two or three times... holy fk.. could you imagine how amazing that would be? Lol..

13. That is just "honeybud" take bho and drench the nug..... easy enough.

14. What is bho?

15. butane honey oil... Just smoke wax and other concentrates. Not worth making honey bud imo, it's messy to work with. Get nug, pack a bowl then melt some concentrate on top.

[​IMG]