Experienced growers I have a few questions for you.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Greenhydro, Jan 13, 2010.

1. I'm looking to start my second grow soon and I'm going for the gram/watt. First let me tell you what I will be using, Grow tent (36x20x62), Bubbleponics system (homemade), 400w HPS for flowering + CFL's. I'm going to vent this into a attic with a bathroom fan so it should stay cool right?

Nutrients- I used Stealth Hydro's general hydroponic nutrients last time and they gave me good results, but this is all I tried so I'm open to options.

Setup- I'm thinking about using 2in net pots and finding a tub that will fit nicely in the tent. But w/ the net pots I want to put as many as I can in spaced 1" apart. So hopefully about 20 give or take. Then using either clones or seeds of good strains. Then I was planning on trying LST on a few and the rest veg to about 6" then flower.

As I said I want to try and come as close to g/w ratio, So I'm sure you need to come as close to perfect to accomplish this. My last question is what is the importance of the main variables in growing.

ex.

1)Lights
    2)PH of water
    3)trimming
    4)nutes used
    5)ppm of nutes in water
    and so on...

In my last grow I had pretty optimal conditions and only came out with .35 as the ratio, but that was with CFL's so HPS could pry help out alot with that.

Thanks for any help,
    Smoke on! \t\t