Experienced growers: first grow and posting pics and info for feedback. Thanks!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by girlzthatgrow420, Apr 26, 2016.

1. IMAG0766.jpg IMAG0767.jpg IMAG0768.jpg IMAG0769.jpg IMAG0770.jpg IMAG0771.jpg IMAG0767.jpg IMAG0767.jpg IMAG0768.jpg IMAG0769.jpg IMAG0769.jpg IMAG0769.jpg IMAG0770.jpg IMAG0771.jpg So I will leave my grow room environment info and pictures. More than you know, I am very appreciative to anyone with some wisdom to comment on my forum. I'm still new at this.

400 Watt Hpw w/ Hood and ballest

2x4x6 tent

6.3 Ph when watering

(Sensi grow nutes threw veg)

Current nutes: sensi blooom

4 plants : First week into flower

3 gal buckets due to space but will place the healthiest and biggest into a 5 gal bucket since there's only room for one 5 gal i know I shouldnt transplant in flower but I just realised I can fit one 5 gal so I'm trading the chance also I've read that unless your not too far into flower its "okay" ( help on this will be nice since I'm waiting for the plant to dry out )

feeding once per week

I did not flush before flowering

Sooo ANY RESPONSE AT ALL would be amazing. Good or bad, honesty is key.

2. #2 Robbie714, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    I don't Think it's a good idea for you to transplant since she's in flower. You can you just have to be careful! Some people aren't that great at transplanting! But if you think you could do it go ahead but I wouldn't suggest it. Some people will disagree on here, but I just read on this site about transplanting I'll post a picture of it. Hope it Helps! You should be feeding your plant every 3-4 days in flower. They like more water in flower. My plants are 10 days into flower and have been getting a feeding when ever the pot feels light when lifting it. What's kind of medium are you using? They Look Nice they're going to double in size. Good Luck [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[​IMG][​IMG]