Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

experienced but i need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bonghitdavid, May 3, 2012.

1. Hey guys I know this is almost impossible to answer but if anyone could help me out at all i would really appreciate it.
    ok, so ive been a toking for about five years now but i have never bought weed. i always pitch money in with the rest of my buddies and we split it up amongst us. so i was wondering if any one could give me some pictures of lows mids and highs so i can try not to get ripped off. again i know this is a really hard question to answer but anything will help.

-david

2. So you've been smoking for 5 years and don't know what good bud looks like? Odd.

3. i know what good bud looks like but i dont know how much of it i should get for my money without having to weigh it in front of the dealer because i imagine that would be pretty awkward

4. [quote name='"bonghitdavid"']i know what good bud looks like but i dont know how much of it i should get for my money without having to weigh it in front of the dealer because i imagine that would be pretty awkward[/quote]

Not really. I mean, yeah sometimes they just hand you the bag and go, but a lot of the time they won't mind if they weigh it in front of you. I make sure I see it weighed about 80% of the time. If they're good business men, they won't mind at all.

5. Ask him to weigh it up, it should be no problem. If you're in a spot where that isn't possible you can buy a solid scale for $20, throw a dollar bill on there to make sure it's accurate (should weigh 1 gram) then weights go like this:

half eighth: 1.7-1.8
    eighth: 3.5
    Quarter:7
    Half:14
    Zip:28

Some people also sell by the gram, I wouldn't pay more than 15 a gram, ever. (I pay $6-10)

Prices and quality are regional, where you from buddy?

If you're paying top shelf prices though you should be getting something like one of these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheaper:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good tokin to ya :smoke:, If i helped you should hook it up with some rep :D

6. alright thanks man, sorry i made this question sound weird its just that i always smoke with my friends and its kinda a my weed is your weed kinda thing so im new to the buying scene.but thanks for your help

7. thanks dude i think im just going to weigh it and if he doesnt like that ill just find a new dealer.