experience with lumigrow leds?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by nuggetroaster1, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Hey everyone ive been looking around for the best/easiest/most efficient grow light and i came across this one in this video. i was wondering if anyone has ever used it or has any recomendations for other lights to go with, thanks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyjVzBNlEKQ]LumiGrow : LED VS. HPS : Lumigrow LED Test & Compare - LumiGrow Versus Lumatek HID Light - YouTube[/ame]

2. lol nevermind about the lumigrow, it looked great until i saw the price on it. Any suggestions on a good light to go with just for like 4 medium sized plants? im looking around but there are soo many different lights and i dont have any idea about lights

3. 600W HPS. I've just done tons of lighting research and at this point in time if cost is of concern for you, HPS can't be beat. I will agree you can grow some nice buds with floro's, LED's, Plasmas, etc. nothing can touch an HPS for the price per watt yet.

4. I would do a hps for a main light then maybe some kessil led grow lights

5. what about these flouros that say they cover the entire spectrum? Im on amazon right now and there are a bunch of these screw in flouros that supposedly cover the entire spectrum anyone ever try them?