Experience with cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by willis62, Aug 24, 2006.

1. tell me about your close encounters or run ins with cops with u were carrying or high.

2. i had to put a pipe between my legs before lol. then in school a couple years ago i had like 2 grams on me and the vice principal saw me going in n out of the bathroom cause i was sellin (came to school with 7 g's) anyways, the vice principal was like come in my officer and i handed the 2 g's to my friend and when i got in the security guard came in and searched me

3. I was cruising with two friends earlier this summer. We smoked like two or three bowls out of my pipe. We finished up the last bowl and I just put it down in my lap. We're driving for no more than three minutes before we come to a construction site. In Massachusetts, you're required to have a cop direct traffic if you're doing construction.

So I see the cop slowly waving people into traffic. We come to a complete stop, windows wide open, car reeking of weed. The cop starts walking over to us and we're like all shitting our pants. I hide my pipe under the seat really quick. He leans in my window (I was on the passenger side) and looks around.

"You boys get the gold star today," he says. We're all like, 'Oh my God, he's going to fuck us six ways from Sunday on this one.'

"You're the first car I've seen today that's come through that detour right. Next time you get pulled over tell 'em you got a get-out-of-jail free card!" And he walks away! We started laughing so hard, at first it killed our high, but after getting away with it, we were sailing!

Moral of the story: Smoking improves your driving skills. It's science. :smoking:

4. handcuffed for drinkin and drivin with about 4 grams of dro and a pipe in the coat i was wearing. very close one

5. In High school we were cornered by a cop when we were toking pipes and joints. Threw the pipe on the ground and hid the weed. He let us go without searching us and after we left he found the pipe and was like "hey, do you want thias back?". We were jsut like "ahha fuck no...".

Another time at school we were at this public school that had a forest. We were behind a little shack weighing up mush. We jsut puti away and began to walk away when my buddy was like "this is fucking heat score". So around the corner we see 2 cops. They had notihng on us so let us go. It was scary as hell the one cop was like 7 feet tall... not joking.

6. I was blazin in a forest with my friends and we look throgh the bushes and see 2 officers so we all go up and ran through the forest the other way.. came out on the other side and there were 2 more cops so we ran back
    I got caught later and taken home.. pipe taken away and like 5g's of bud that he couldnt charge anybody for because it was on the ground