Experience with Chris at southern Oregon seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Bubba09, Jan 31, 2019.

1. A warning to anyone thinking of doing business with southern Oregon seed company specifically Chris. On multiple occasions he said pkg was scheduled for delivery. I’d call back and he would say it looks like this day or that day. Long story short 3 weeks later after calling him out and getting an unbelievable angry and accusatory response, I disputed charges on my card. I have text history and will post it when I figure out how. He has threatened me. He should not be in the industry. He makes excuses about anxiety for his irrational actions. Like I said I will post the text thread and you can see for yourself. He straight lied to me 3 times about the order and now he is threatening me because. I won’t remove the dispute until the pkg is in hand. This whole situation has too much to even go in to. To be fair supposedly he sent extra to compensate for his error but I told him I disputed charges before we made the agreement in text which I can show. He blew my phone up this morning accusations and being belligerent when the dispute came back. I will remove the dispute once package in hand but can’t do that when someone has flat LIED 3 times. He says he will destroy my rep in the industry but since I’m just about my personal limit and not in the industry,good luck.
    I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone thinking of doing business with him that you are dealing with a unstable person, I recall other posts about him on other forums so do your research

2. So far I have not had any trouble with Southern Oregon Seeds. They answered all of my emails pretty quick and were very polite. This is my first order thought them. I will write a review once my beans get here. But so far so good. Ordered Friday paid for it Sunday and they were shipped Monday morning.

3. Southern Oregon Seeds They have very poor customer support
    Sos does not reply to emails, Twitter Facebook somewhat
    Money orders were cashed but my order is still on hold
    I can verify by phone ,but not online so cant show proof they were cashed, unless he wants a recording of phone call, do not order from them