Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Experience I'd like to share.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NotBustedYET, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Hey GC AT, just had a rather 'scary' experience last night while smoking the herb. I went over to a buddy's last night after a long day at work, decided we'd roll up 2 ziggies and a swisher and go to our spot from the High School days. So to get things started we smoke both of our ziggies. At the time I'm feeling buzzed but not high. Then we proceed to the swisher (each of the joints had about .7-1.0 in them and the blunt had about an 1/8. About half way through the blunt I wanted to stop because I was feeling like I was locked down to the rock I was sitting in and it was hard to take the blunt out of my buddy's fingers but I kept smoking anyway. So once the blunt was finished we decided to head back to his place. I grabbed my iPod and dropped myself on his couch. I have alot of old school rap on my iPod (Biggie, Tupac, Nas, etc.) so the words had alot of meaning to begin with but had even greater meaning to them now. I was listening to ''Things done changed" by Biggie, the line "smokin blunts in the project hallways, shootin dice all day" hit me so hard I just lost all rational thoughts, I had such an incredible thought that I couldnt wait to die because I would come back someone completely notorious and ruthless, someone completely different. Reincarnation seemed so evident and 100 percent realistic. Then the thought of dieing scared me (I was scared to die. I was confused and wanted to know what happened when I died, I was scared but disturbingly excited to die at the same time.) I knew what I was thinking was wrong and now that I'm looking back at what I was thinking less than 24 hours ago scares me. What should I do? What are your thoughts on my 'event'? Should I let go of mary?

- Penney

2. Thats cool man.

I find weed helps me reflect spiritually and philosophically upon the world, and helps me center myself and my place in the world.

Honestly man, dont give up mary because of one negative high.

Keep on tokin man, everyone gets bad vibes at some point.

3. ... what should you do? idk but i know i would go and smoke again.

4. Thanks for your thoughts, guys. =)

Happy Smoking :smoke:

5. Setting, you were listening to music like that that made you feel like that.

Plus you smoked a shitload and it was probably an indica dominat strain if it made you feel haevy.

Just be in a good setting when you smoke and have uplifting music.

6. Thanks for the tip, buddy! Happy Smoking :D :smoke:

7. Lol dude who doesnt wish to be like Biggie every now and then? Ready to Die is the shit

8. That sounds insane. I enjoyed reading your experience. Im still pretty stoned from when i smoked 3 hours ago. I love going into deep thought about life and matter.

9. lol. if everyone on here said yes stop smoking, would you atually stop smoking?

i call bullshit

10. I was having a similar experience last week and thats why I took a break. Basically I was listening to some motivational music and it told me to get rid of all the bad things in my mind. I turned off the music, and tried to "delete" all the bad stuff in my head. Suddenly I felt tingling in my brain and I thought I was going to loose all my memory permanently. And no matter how much I tried to erase the bad stuff it kept coming back.

11. A bad trip, believe it or not, is actually a side effect of an "overdose" on Marijuana. While not an Overdose in the traditional sense, like an Overdose on Alcohol or Heroin would be, there are negative side effects. Panic attacks are one of them. When I use the term "overdose" I am speaking in terms of a persons tolerance. If a person only needs to smoke 1 bowl to get high, and they smoke 4 or 5, that's what I mean by an "overdose". They are going to trip the fuck out. They won't die, it's weed. But they CAN have a very unpleasant experience, bringing on a panic attack.

I get these all the time when smoking, because the weed is so potent. I can't help it, but I have been smoking long enough to know what it is. It's weird how your mind can take you places you really don't want to go like that, and then snap you back to where you feel safe and comfortable (in your thoughts and mindset) in the same instantaneous amount of time it takes to set in.

My advice? It's just a panic attack. Don't let it stop you from smoking, but don't let it sit in your mind either. If you go into a smoking session with the mindset that you're going to trip out, or that the weed might be bad or that you might have a heart attack or die, chances are most likely when you're smoking you'll end up thinking about one of those things and trip the fuck out. Just don't think about it and it wont happen.

It's why I always say Respect the Herb.

12. DEA dirtbag your all under arrest