Experiance on oxcycotin, Calea zacatechichi, wild dagga, and beer.

Discussion in 'General' started by XZit, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Whoooaa--I had a fun time last night.
    I rarely do shit like this, so it was pretty fucking crazy for me.

First of all I drank a camo ice 40oz (taste like shit--but 9.0% alcohol). lol

So I'm feeling that a little bit, and then my friend asks me if I wanna by some oxcycotin--I say sure, becuase I've been meaning to try it out.
    So I buy a 20mg pill for cheap, and rail 10mg and save the other 10mg for later (like some other "special day" e.t.c.).

So then I smoke some of my dream herb (Calea zacatechichi) and sprinkle a bit of Wild Dagga ontop of it.

So now my arms, head, legs, everything is tingling--feels sort of hot actually, pretty nice feeling! :p
    So I'm grooven--and then after smoking the Calea zacatechichi and wild dagga out of a bowl, I don't know what I was feeling--it was hard to tell what effects the Calea zacatechichi and wild dagga where giving me.

But the defintly had a psycoative effect on me.

After a few hours of grilling on my combination of wild dagga, Calea zacatechichi, and oxcycotin 10mg, the oxcycotin died down, and I wasn't feeling it anymore. (and the beer was long pissed out of me a long time ago)

So I drove home feeling sober, yet still a bit spaced out--this wasn't from the oxcycotin. I've done all sorts of pain killers before. Tranqs, percs, roxylox, e.t.c. e.t.c. e.t.c. and I've swallowed oxcycoting before--and this spaced out feeling was defintly from the wild dagga and the Calea zacatechichi.

I came home--turned on the computer and started to listen to some jazzy/atmospheric drum and bass/jungle over my headphones. WHOoa! Music was just differen't then usual--I felt a VERY spirtual connection with the music.
    Not only did it sound better then normal, or like what it sounds like when I'm stoned off pot. I physically felt it--I felt better, like my spirt was being fuffiled--sort of hard to put into words.

This lasted for a while until I was just to tired to stay awake and listen to music, and I fell asleep.

Dreaming didn't really produce much like I thought the Calea zacatechichi would do. But after all I smoked a very small bowl.
    I woke up in the morning--I had some rememberence of some dreams that I had---but they where very vague.

But I do remember some sort of tribal dream, I remember african drums; and other assorted tribal like things.

Once I make the Calea zacatechichi extract--I think it will defintly fuck me up.
    THe smoke of Calea zacatechichi is very interesting out of a bowl. Its a mild smoke--you can keep inhaling--taste sort of harsh, but when you breath it out--your mouth taste fresh, and no coughing happens.

Anyhow thought I would post that up for you guys who are interested in all that herbal stuff/the regular readers that read my plant/herb extraction "classes".

peace :smoke:

2. Nice xzit, I rolled on a triple stacked blue dolphin last night but it doesn't at all compare to yours.

3. I dunno--last time I had a triple stack blue dolphin I got pretty high, but the pill didn't do much to me besides a tingling uppity feeling that lasted for the whole night.

I dunno--but this oxcycoting was intense.
    I felt sooo high--like I just wanted to relax and fall back into the couch (which I did). It was weird though, becuase sense it is basically synthetic herion, it makes you feel withdrawled--like you don't want to conversate that much, I just wanted to relax, and be chill--I had a crazy ass time.
    Felt soooo good--and combined with the dream herb, and the dagga; it was most defintly an interesting feeling. :) :p

pz :smoke: