Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Expensive High Quality Concentrates?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thejourney318, Jun 7, 2015.

1. #1 Thejourney318, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    So a friend of mine introduced me to his dealer, which I was interested in cuz he showed me his weed and it looked amazing. So, I picked some up from him, and it too was amazing, I would pretty much say the best I've ever had. And not badly priced at all, actually cheaper than I used to pay for weed that was pretty good but definitely not as good as this, 90 a quarter. This seems to be a guy who really has legit hookups. I asked him about concentrates, and he said he sells it. I asked how much, he said 80 a gram. Now, I have generally understood it as supposed to cost like 50-60 dollars. On the other hand, I can virtually never get my hands on it. Only have once, and the guy even said and I know it wasn't very good quality for a concentrate. So I know there is a range of how high quality a concentrate can be. And, according to the guy, this is truly very high quality, which is why it's so expensive. Which, from the impression I'm getting from this guy, I actually don't doubt it really is that high of quality. But nonetheless, that's expensive as fuck. Curious what you guys thought, on it being that expensive but if it truly was that high of quality.

2. My opinion on buying concentrates from dealers is that you need to really fucking trust him, you dont know what kind of shit is in it and if that means you'll need to pay a bit more I'd rather do that than smoke oil with butane and pesticides mixed in

3. do research on what makes good concentrates first, and what they look like then check it out before you buy it.  I've paid close to that retail rate in colorado

4. #4 Thejourney318, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    Well that's good to know that it can be that expensive at least. From what I've read though, you can't really know about the quality without it being lab tested, or at least knowing how it was made.

5. #5 BurnAFewDown, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    Not worth anything over $30 a gram. I get the best of the best oil for that cheap or less. Made and purged through $15k systems from the best weed out there. It's about who you know. Time to move, do some research and do it yourself, or find someone else. It ain't worth that much. Never

6. People like myself can look at it and smell it and tell you it's quality. After a dab I can tell you more. If it ain't purged right, I know.....