Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Expeirmenting with firecrackers tonight. Will post results

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by im fuckin high, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Ok. My t level is reall low roght now now. I'm not a heavy smoker atall so I get bloated on low amounts of bud. Anyway, I'm in the process of making a .3 firecracker tonight.ill post the process later on. I'm makin it in the micro wave. But I'll be eatin it in like 15 mins

2. lol why not put a gram =P.

3. [quote name='"awdcivic"']lol why not put a gram =P.[/quote]

Specific reasons that I cannot state because of rules. But I told my self I would only use this much

4. [quote name='"awdcivic"']lol why not put a gram =P.[/quote]

Also not sure if it'll work

5. it should work. rules? its cannabis not other drugs.. so confused lol.

6. [quote name='"awdcivic"']it should work. rules? its cannabis not other drugs.. so confused lol.[/quote]

The forum rules.. And I'm trying these for the first time. Putting pb and a cracker in the microwave then nuking for like 30 sec periods til it's hot and putting the bud in then lettin it cool for awhilel. It a fast process and not sure if it'll work.. But only using .3 so it's worth the try

7. I don't think that will work. It will be a mess, and you won't have heated up the herb at all. And .3 might not do it, idk. Let us know, though.

8. Here's a picture right before I eat it

image-2396942565.jpg

Consumption time: 12:33 A.M. EST

9. The herb was in the pb while it was REALLY hot. Also I put the pb&w in the microwave for short amts of time to keep it hot. Then let its cool and have the thc set in the oilly pb for like 25 mins.
    By the way, it tasted awful. Yu can choke it down easily but it's not a tasty edible. Anyway, hoping it works but I'll either post back in an hour or when I start to feel something.

10. have fun not getting high. firecrackers suck

11. Didn't feel a thing.. Very disappointed

12. make coco oil next time much better results

13. yea, fat content isnt your only main concern here. its how those lipds and fats and other compounds connect to eachother, and then how they are dispersed into your body.
    thts why they say, coconut oil, or lecithin, or both. cause peanutbutter is like
    the brute way of doing it. it sucks.
    get some better ingrediants.
    anyone ever use cocnut milk before??? ive been curious as to weather milk works

14. #14 blackleaf28, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    [quote name='"KiefSweat"']yea, fat content isnt your only main concern here. its how those lipds and fats and other compounds connect to eachother, and then how they are dispersed into your body.
    thts why they say, coconut oil, or lecithin, or both. cause peanutbutter is like
    the brute way of doing it. it sucks.
    get some better ingrediants.
    anyone ever use cocnut milk before??? ive been curious as to weather milk works[/quote]

all the time. I throw a couple cans of coco milk on the stove with 3 - 5 g of good herb finely ground, and simmer it down for an hour. Suuper potent.

you can then drink a few spoonfuls and ride the wave, or throw it in any of your favorite recipes. Stores maybe a couple weeks in fridge, better to use it

15. well hell yea dude. any exp. with cooking with mids?? thats all icando
    say i have one can of milk, how much mids would i need? its good mids too.

16. U shouldve put it invthe oven. Why is against forum rules to use more? I knew what u were refering to but cannabis is an open talk here...

17. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']

well hell yea dude. any exp. with cooking with mids?? thats all icando
    say i have one can of milk, how much mids would i need? its good mids too.[/quote]

really, just throw in as much as you want, and thats how potent itll be. 3 - 5 g of mids would provide several rockin doses. just dose it out according to how much weed you put in, not how many edibles or doses you want to end up with. And you wont be disappointed

18. niiiceee, im def doing that, i may have to decarb it tho since its still a little moist.
    do you ever decarb? or is that just like, a given step ahhaha no need to explain that part.
    if you dont decarb, then stop eating edibles. some weed needs it, some dont.

man
    im getting off now, i need to get baked. idkwhat im saying anymore...
    peace out man