Expected approximate yields?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by streamer0194, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! First time legal grower in southern Ontario here. I have 4 plants (2 NLxSkunk and 2 Texada Timewarp).

Not trying to count my chickens before they hatch. I have absolutely no idea how much of a yield to expect and as we are getting closer to flower time I am starting to get supplies (jars, boveda packs etc) ready for drying / curing etc. If the plant starts to flower mid-August, what kind of yield would one expect of a plant this size? (Veg for another 2-4 weeks, flower until October ish).

Thanks!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. (Grown in 20 Gal fabric pots, ProMix soil with 7-3-3 ProMix nutes).

3. I'd at that one there could do 6oz's no prob it flowers nice and stays healthy. If she is in a 20 gal smartpot then you will do fine. But it really depends on what happens in the next few months. The weather, bugs, nutrients, light-light light-light get her lots of light. I've seen good strong plants act really strange and finicky during flower. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It really is a complete guess at this point.....it totally depends on your growing conditions from here on out....what nutrients, if any, are you using?

5. 211 grams; and that’s based off of the scientifical fact that I don’t know shit. Ur welcome

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its virtually impossible to guess yield. Looks like shes healthy and growing good, she'll repay you for your efforts

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1