Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

expectations from your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lake, Apr 23, 2010.

1. All I expect is to not be shorted and not be dicked around on the quality. If it's mids, tell me it's mids and charge me mids prices. If it's headies, tell me it's headies and charge me headies prices.

Anything else is just icing on the cake. It's unnecessary but if my dealer is also wanting to chill with me on the occasion, willing to do delivery, or hooking me up with fatter sacks - then it's going to keep me around as a customer.

But those things are not expected at all. This is an illicit business and dealer's are running high risks by providing you with these goods. You should respect their reasons for not tending to your every personal need. They're trying to stay safe so that you can continue buying from them instead of finding someone else cause your guys in jail.

2. exactually^^^^^i sold for years and out of everyones post this is the most realistic,most dealers aint willin to wipe ur ass for u.i helped people out all the time and if we were cool id smoke hella with u but sum of yalls domands are kinda high specially cause dealers are just tryin to make a buck to live to.aint superman or nothin...but just my 2cents :smoking:

3. All I expect is what I paid for, either Mids or Kines.
    Be Descreet about the transactions
    Don't say be there in 20 and ignore my calls for 2 hours and complain cause I already got it.

If you wanna hook my sack up, smoke/match, then its probably gonna keep me around longer but its not expected.

4. i would never expect anything free from my dealer of course he's trying to run a business... but he does have to compete with other people doing the same thing and the one that has higher quality stuff, more variety, lowest prices, and is most available is the one that gets my cash.

5. yeah u gotta compete,and dont u just hate the people that say theyll be there in a min and hours later u get a call.thats a slack ass dealer right there

6. 1. stay out of trouble

2. answer your phone

3. dont fuck me over

7. No, a dealer does not have to have different kinds of weed. Most dealers will only have an ounce or a few oz of the same bud. Sometimes they will have shit, sometimes they will have bangins. It all depends on the guy THE DEALER BUYS FROM.

8. Eh a dude who only has one or a few ounces isn't what I'd call a dealer, anyways, but yes aside from that they don't HAVE to have variety.

Kids who flip a few ounces are more like kids who run lemonade stands :D

9. My only expectations/requirements are that:
    -Down to earth person. None of this larger than life thug bullshit.
    -weigh it out