Expectations from this setup

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 1, 2013.

1. #1 Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    10 Plants, perpetual 2 month cycle
    5 In veg, 5 in flowering at all times

The 5 plants in veg will grow for however long the 5 plants in flowering take to finish(All my strains are 8-9 weeks) so veg will be avg 8-9 weeks from rooted clone.

Specs:
    Veg Room: 3.5 x 3.5 perfectly holds 5 plants in 3 Gallon Smart Pots with a 1000W MH above them.(200W/Plant)

Flowering Room: 10x12 with a 4.5 x 4.5 tray in the middle of the room where the 5 flowering plants will be in 7 Gallon Smart Pots with 1200 watts of HPS above them.(240W/Plant)

Decent Plant Genetics, good yields, I've seen the same strain been grown to 20 ounces indoors before

Fox Farm Ocean Forest
    Fox Farm Nute Lineup

Inline fan, ducting cooling lights providing fresh air
    Wall mount fans

My goal and hopes are set on 5 ounces per plant w/ this setup.(8 week veg and 1200Whps/5Plants in 7 gals) Is this asking too much?

2. How many times are you gonna copy paste this into a new thread bro? I'd guess 500-600 grams per cycle. More if you are good at growing. Clones will prolly be a little further ahead in the same time frame vs. Seeds you you might pick up a free week of veg if you keep some mothers, which will add to yield on the flower side of your op.

3. #4 Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    Just looking for more opinions than the 2 answers I got, this is my 2nd time posting it lol. And only 2 people have responded to me, you are the 3rd what's wrong with getting more opinions? :) Thanks for the reply

4. I always thought you got ONE shot at asking people questions like this,

As for your plans, there is hundreds of variables which will effect your growing.

The most important thing is you seem to have it all sussed out, just go for it dude and document your progress for next time.

5. It's pretty easy to get at least 0.5 Grams per watt even in average/sub-par conditions so that is what I will try for out of this one, and anything more I will be happy thanks for the reply.

6. Just read different journals, you'll be able to take things and add it to your own plans, you can always ask on there journals most of the time about how/why they did so and so.