Expanding the growing forums????

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Apr 27, 2002.

?

Should the growing forums have more categories?

1. Yes, We need more growing information in the City

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, it just fine like it is now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm not intrested in growing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dear Growers and especialy members and moderators.

I need your opinion. I'm thinking of expandind the growing area with some new forums like: indoor growing, outdoor growing, grow journals and maybe more.

Would you like that? or what, tips please!

thanx

SJ

2. SJ, that might make it easier for the mods to give specific answers to peoples questions.

3. I think itll help us find information more quickly. As well as respond to questions. Its a good idea.

4. Sounds like a great idea to me too! I've noticed the number of horticulturists and cannabis cultivators growing everyday.

5. Well if we gonna expand we will need extra growing experts to moderate the new categories. BPP, Woody and Ndica are doing a great job, but I think they would apreciate help (I hope :) ) I like distributed brain power :)

Anyway, who's willing to be a moderator for the new grow forums, I realy need members who are already longer active on the forums and know their grow stuffand who wanna help out the new member with growing problems.

Looking forward to your aplications!!

Peace

SJ

6. I'm still growing the old fasion way, but i elect critter. He knows hhis stuff when it comes to growing the Herb!

7. I still consider myself a newbie in the growing field. Nothing campared to indica bud and BPP. I know there are a bunch more with grow smarts out there. =)

Z

8. I couldn't agree more. Critter would be an awesome aussie asset to the growing forums.[​IMG]

9. ya critter would be great....

10. Way to go SJ..(a little late it seems..lol) I have felt splitting into categories a benefit....this will be very nice...peace

[​IMG]