Expanding my noggin...?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dirt King, Jan 26, 2004.

1. The other night I was out driving and tokin' with a friend, and after we smoked a few bowls, my head/brain started to feel like it was expanding (like Homers in my sig... but not shrinking back down), untill it got to the point where it felt like the pressure was enough to actually burst my head open. And I thought it might.......
    This has only happened to me once before... I can't clearly remember it, but it was a couple years ago. There wasn't anything I did/used differently this time, and the weed wasn't great weed, but the kind where it sneaks up on you and WHAM... YOUR HIGH.
    I guess I won't find an answer, but I just found it odd, but not painful really.

BTW, I just happen to do that "listening" thing, where your ears go backward and your hearing increases somewhat... (Use your ear muscles). Anyways, I was thinking maybe this is what I did and just didn't realise I was still doing it after 10 or so mins and it got to the point where it gave me a headache and all???? I really don't think that's it (my ears didn't feel backwards or anything like that in the ear area), but, maybe... If nothing else shows up.

Oh yea, I've never had a headache while high, so I have no clue what that feels like.

2. It could be high blood pressure and you're about to have a brain anurism...But likely not because you wouldnt feel it...It could be just sudden pains caused from the smoke and carbon dioxide...The blood cells arent getting much oxygen...I wouldnt worry about it...And I'm a pretty reliable source since my dad is a respected brain surgeon=P

3. hahaha an anurism would suck... I think? ...yea it probably would. Yeah it's nothing I'm really worried about, I was just curious what it might've been, 'cause I've been smoking for quite some time, but have only had it happen once, before last. I don't know, maybe I was just really high but didn't know it.... lol