Exp. Grow Help PLZ: CO2 & lighting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by realdealz28, Nov 25, 2005.

1. HI, I am in my first 1 1/2 week of growing Blue Thunder(reeferman) and Ak-47(local seed) The blue thunder is 2 1/4 inches tall on the 4th internode and the ak is 4 1/4 inches tall on the 5th node freshly top. I am running a 250 watt HPS 18/6 started at 3ft. away. I need to know how close to keep the 250 hps.

CO2 questions. I have free access to getting co2 tanks and getting them filled...what do I need to use this. I understand the concept i have read much about it but I don't know what I need to use the co2 tank so that I don't mess up. anythoughts help thanks again!!!

:D

edit* pics in my journal as soon as i get the camera hook ups today!!

2. alright, well I figured out my light deal and decided that btw 1.5ft and 2ft was the good height till around week 3 then 10-12 inches.

So my co2 problem still exists...I need to know what to do with my co2 tank...its the kind that go to a restaraunt fountain drink system as i can get them free and filled. Is it just a hookup I need to regulate the co2expelled...if so where do i get a decent priced reg. and how much do you set it on??? thanks for the help.

3. You could always buy a c02 regulator from somewhere. It's going to cost you around 100+ depending on where you buy it, but I think it's a good investment. I don't know too much about c02 regulation, but I hear it's good to put your venting on a timer, so that when the c02 is on it'll stay in the room, then when you turn it off, the vents automatically turn back on.

4. alright, thanks man...thats pretty much the only solution I can come up w/ either... I have found a full setup ready to hook up to the tank w/ timers everything you need for like 200 shipped....I hope that isn't ridiculus price or else I need to find somewhere else

EDIT: PICS IN JOURNAL!!!