Exotic Strains, Perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mugetsu, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Thanks RD, always appreciated.

Seems like most of my plants are going bush-mode, pretty sure due to the extreme amount of light penetration..blah..blah.blah..lol

Regardless it's fun to see such rapid growth to the max :metal:

:smoke:

2. Oh yeah once they hit their stride daily changes.

3. Those OGs are really starting to perk up. Well played sir.

4. #104 Mugetsu, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    Thanks TT,

They are pretty much busting out their room at the moment, had to move stuff around to accommodate :laughing:

Not to mention smelling like some serious lemon thai funk, I mean real dank old school lemon stench.

The BCs are just ginormous at this point, flowers developing all over both. Each main cola has a pretty decent flower developing, both real beauties I'm blessed :love:

Popped and planted another lovely lady today, Red Dragon from BF :devious:

My Cherry OG, White Skunk, and Spicy White Devil all came through the soil today and are standing at attention.

I love doing this..

I'll take some pics tomorrow to show all the new stuff, everyone in my stable is doing great and growing with super vigor!

:smoke::cool:

5. All your plants look awesome. It's interesting to watch them all grow day by day. Keep it up.

Also, I picked up a HiSi. It's a 70 port geyser percolator design if you want yo look it up. So great.

6. Zwiki huh?

Looks familiar, welcome aboard :):smoke:

7. #107 Mugetsu, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    Updates**!

So as explained there has been some changes due to unforseen circumstances such as LED light bleaching to the max :eek:

Anyhow, I've remedied the problem and they are returning to green as we speak, the pictures show the improvements.

The big gals are on Day 7 of flower, the BC has the most noticeable white flowers coming in practically everywhere (these are giant plants) it's very exciting to think of the possible outcomes :devious:

Well I'll let the pics tell the rest of the story, with narration...of course :cool:

OGs
    [​IMG]

BCs
    [​IMG]

BC close up (bad quality) of one flower in development
    [​IMG]

Wifi OG, PP, AG, SWD, WS, Cherry OG in the top right corner.
    [​IMG]

Red Dragon in the back and a mystery strain in the front :devious:
    [​IMG]

Env #4; (Very Sativa dom BD :love:,WW, SLH, Tigerlope recovering from her hair dye gone wrong, Dr.G hiding, and my lil S.A. getting giant in the center!)
    [​IMG]

Even the Dr tried the blonde look (that f'n LED bleached a set out of almost all the plants, thankfully they are still thriving! :metal:)
    [​IMG]

Super Automatica
    [​IMG]

WW all chunky :love:
    [​IMG]

Notes

Glad I stuck with my gut on removing the LED bar, sadly twas just too much for the area.

Have another cool tube HPS I'm going to drop in it's place, no biggy :cool:

Otherwise it's on autopilot in the flowering tents and everyone is resuming rapid growth.

Word to the wise, stay away from those Blackstar 500w bars in any large or semi-large tent.

Those 3w LEDs will bleach your plants even 5' away, it's just like 5 fucking suns sitting on their leaves. (w/an HPS adding spectrum to boot)

I'm not knocking the company, that's 1 of 5 bars I have :laughing:, they are just really fucking powerful! :metal:

Happy Monday Y'all :D

8. #108 Mugetsu, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    Quick Updato*!

So I decided to take some different angled shots to show the structure and development over the last 38 days for the big gals.

BCs (Couldn't fit them all in pic, over 1.5" wide stumps easily, roots through bags :laughing:)
    [​IMG]

OGs, putting off serious old' school lemon funk!
    [​IMG]

Wifi, PP, AG (giant), C. OG, SWD, WS
    [​IMG]

RD saying hello :wave:
    [​IMG]

Env #4, tried to take a side shot, bad quality lol.
    [​IMG]

Lil' gals kicking into high gear!
    [​IMG]

Notes

So, I've got a few blondes on my hands :laughing:

Still surprised how that LED bleached out and caused such quick deficiencies (S,Fe,N)

I'm thankful they have all grown through it and are bouncing back, I'm letting the big 3 Sativas dry out a bit since I flushed em. They seem to be appreciating it :)

Otherwise I'm really siked to see I have some pretty Sativa leaning genetics among the 3, really skinny fans, pretty happy about that.

Hope everyone enjoys the pics, have a great day GC!

Peace!

:smoke::cool:

9. i like the stretched bushier og out of the two, whos the other og u just popped by?

10. The White Fire is from OG Raskal and the Cherry OG from Emerald Triangle Seeds

11. Plants are looking good dude! Subbed up for sure! Didn't even know you had a journal you should put it in your sig :poke:

Tried to go go gadget rep you but it says I gotta spread it around :smoke:

12. Getting crowded in there those are becoming beastly!

13. #113 Mugetsu, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    :laughing:

All good Spek, and I appreciate the compliment RD, I'm really pleased with the toughness and resolve of the plants.

I can't wait to see them get big, gonna be doing a few tp's in the near future :metal:

Edit: Alright I threw a link in the sig :D

14. Woohoo! Thanks dude. I'm terrible I never know when some one has a journal unless its in their sig. :laughing:

Really doing a great job here. :wave: Not much else to say. :hello::smoke:

Also I'm blind apparently.. What sort of strain list are you looking at? I saw the pics but couldn't make out more than a hand full of them.

15. Lol no prob man I'll list em' quick for ya,

Barneys Farm:
    Blue Cheese
    Acapulco Gold
    Dr. Grinspoon
    Red Dragon

Reserva Privada OG Kush
    DNA Chocolope
    HSO Blue Dream
    Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze
    Greenhouse Seeds White Widow
    Cream of the Crop Purple Paralysis
    OG Raskal White Fire OG Kush
    Emerald Triangle Cherry OG Kush
    Samsara Spicy White Devil
    Sensi Seeds White Skunk

Many more to come!:wave::cool:

16. Oh those I saw. My bad for not specifying.

Loving how the BCs are looking. I have 2 phenos but I couldn't tell that much until flower.

Was talking about all your seeds you haven't cracked or is that too long to list? :p

17. Yeah, it's over 100+ ;)

18. Nice, then what are some that you are super excited about? :smoke:

I can't seem to decide what I wanna try next :confused_2: :laughing:

19. Deacons list is over 9000 :eek:

20. #120 Mugetsu, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
    Still young, have a lot of knowledge to gain as well as strains to acquire :smoke::cool:

Oh I'm excited about them all tbh, I hand picked most of em' so. :love: