Exotic Strains, Perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mugetsu, Feb 2, 2013.

1. #21 Mugetsu, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Thanks broseph, just the info I was looking for...Damn OG's they are my fav strain, my next run is gonna be a straight up mixed batch of potent OGs, I don't even care if I get like 4z's combined it's going to be straight up heaven shelf (way above top shelf)

I even bought a damn A/C and some new lights.....shit is so expensive, but so WORTH it!
    :smoke:

2. Late night bite..

As per Trout, the shoulder lean..
    [​IMG]

3. Well played sir..well played indeed.

4. Annnnd....they are finished leaning :)
    [​IMG]

5. That is interesting, but hypothetically, if your plants were intended to eventually outgrow the 3 gal pots, couldn't you forgo the solo cup and simply allow them to become nearly rootbound in the bigger pots before transplant?

I'm not sure if this applies to Brawlers grow (I think he's stickin with the 3 gal, verify please) but just for future reference, what do you think?

6. You're right Backwoods due to space constraints my group will remain in 3 gal pots (next grow will all be diff for experimentation purposes), which from a different perspective could render the solo cup method useless.

His point is that better root structuring occurs in the 16oz cups, which IMO is hard to argue, it's logically better.

Nevertheless, I am just happy to be getting such great feedback and sharing my love with you all!

Good morning GC!

Coffee + :smoke: = happy

7. Gonna be a busy 2013...
    [​IMG]

New grow pics to come after noon... :smoke:

8. #28 Mugetsu, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Updates**!!!

Env #1 group shot, all looking dandy, new growth all around!
    [​IMG]

Starting to have to zoom out for pics, BC is looking beastly! There is a lot going on under those braches, nodes on nodes on nodes!
    [​IMG]

WW :love:
    [​IMG]

The Dr!
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream
    [​IMG]

Chocolope
    [​IMG]

SLH!
    [​IMG]

O Noz there is mixed spectrum erywhereeee!! :devious:
    [​IMG]

OGs freaking loving the new light instantly
    [​IMG]

Env #2 group shot, all is well in my green center of space and time :smoke:
    [​IMG]

Lastly, this is how I do..
    [​IMG]

Ninja Edit: I know the water center is above the cord for the guardian, however it's much further then it seems..Safety 1st! :)

9. I will sub on here. Sup bro

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

10. Yo I found it! Looks great so far bud.. I'm subbed up fo sho!:metal:

11. Appreciate the kind words fellas, I just to hope to one day achieve the skill/success of you elites on here.

I've been here for 3 years, not oblivious to who's doing work in the least :)

12. To new E-friends, and blades alike!
    [​IMG]

Pics to come after 12!!

13. #34 Mugetsu, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    Update***!!!

So I'm switching it up today, the MVP for today goes to the OGs, who a day after the LED addition has shot out a complete new full set of leaves. 1 day folks....enjoy..

Env #2 Group Shot
    [​IMG]

MVP-This damn thing is so tough, from slight burn/ca def, to TMV, to lst...Whoever knocks RP OGs can chew on that!
    [​IMG]

Larger OG #2
    [​IMG]

Env #1 Group Shot, all waking up, lul @ the big BC all droopy waking up!
    [​IMG]

Chocolope pulling way ahead of the other 2 Sativa ladys
    [​IMG]

BD looking o' so healthy :)
    [​IMG]

WW, lagging way behind <3 tho, FF Happy Forest solo is garbage <<-- ( w/FFOF it's da bomb - soil experiment #2)
    [​IMG]

The Dr. drafting right behind the WW and about to pass her, she's already equal or slightly taller then the WW, and is 3 days younger lol...
    [​IMG]

SLH finally catching up ;)
    [​IMG]

Water storage take #2 (not even close to chancing my shit with electrical cords around :D)
    [​IMG]

Aight blades, that's all for today, off to plant my bonsai project!!!! 16oz love, inspired by one of you! Forget who???....lol..peace ya'll!

:smoking:

14. Almost forgot the queen herself, my blue ribbon (cheese) winner, if you could only see the freaking stump it's brewing and the amount of nodes underneath..it's crazy
    [​IMG]

15. Subbed :metal: You doin great for an eight year old :p I see you got the WiFi to :D I'd pop them bitches, if I had the space, I might pop one anyways and complain about not having enough floor space later :laughing: :poke:

I'll be around :wave:

16. Thanks Noob, glad to have ya here to enjoy the fun!

As for the WiFi, I smoked that shit like 2 years ago and tapped out after a bowl (5-7g top shelf a day smoker) so needless to say growing it was must-do situation.

Just threw an AC in the area...Not to boast but considering the amount of wattage and overall PAR being delivered the temps couldn't be any more dialed in.

-Indica doms sitting around 73' F/30-44% RH

-Sativas doms around 73-77' F/30-50% RH

All in all my babies are quite happy right now, and now summer temps are a thing of the past...

17. Cheers....Zaggin'
    [​IMG]

:cool:

18. #40 Mugetsu, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    Back for more!!
    [​IMG]

Day 20 on the OGs and BCs; day 14 on the Sativa trio, 9 on the WW and 6 on the Dr...O and day 1.5 of the Super Automatica bonsai project, but who cares about that!

On with the pics!

Env #2 group shot, shinin'
    [​IMG]

Structure
    [​IMG]

Env #1 group shot after bath, 6.7ph/220ppm, over/under folair misting
    [​IMG]

She's so big, makes me proud :)
    [​IMG]

Serious development, Chocolope at her finest!
    [​IMG]

BD :)
    [​IMG]

WW finally making SOME progress, still love her though! :love:
    [​IMG]

The Dr!
    [​IMG]

Last but not least my SLH who has caught up to her sisters!
    [​IMG]

Cheers blades!