Exotic pets? :smoke:

Discussion in 'Pets' started by SotalyTober, Feb 26, 2012.

1. #1 SotalyTober, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    Heres a thread to show us your exotic pet and tell a story or say somthing about them, I saw a thread with pets and all I saw was dogs and cats so I thought fuck it why not start a thread for people like me who have more "unique" pets :smoke:

The bearded dragons name is ozzy

and the first one is a water dragon, I didn't name him yet though !
    any ideas? (he's green and lightgreen on his stomach)

Attached Files:

2. #2 Mr Rumsfeld, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    I'll post a pic in a sec, but I have 2 chinchillas.

I would probably name your dragon there Gonzo or Greg.

3. animals turn me on

4. My dragon Bobo keeps lighting my cameras on fire...I'll keep tryin' though, sure he'll come around to the idea sooner or later.:cool:

5. i grew up with a red tail boa constrictor named Sahara that my parents got as a hatchling before i was born. she died last summer at the age of 24, someday i will get my own.

6. Red tail boas are sick man

7. i'm not sure if she qualifies as exotic or not, but she's illegal in a couple states so i guess so. anyway i have a ferret, we found her outside one day in terrible condition when she was just a baby. nobody ever claimed her and i ended up keeping her. since we found her outside i don't really know how old she is but she was probably less than 6 months old then, and that was i think like 2 and a half years ago.

[​IMG]

8. Post a picture later.
    I have a Pac-Man frog named Harold; maybe Haroldina. They're very androgynous creatures.

9. Used to have an African Giant Millipede and 2 ferrets... about as exotic as Ive gotten

Looking forward to buying a Kenyan Sand Boa though
    [​IMG]

10. I have a bearded dragon named Spikey (technically my brother's). He's about 9 years old right now, and we let him out of his cage for a few hours each day to roam around the house and bask in the sunlight coming from windows and stuff. Easy to hold and he likes to climb around on you if you have a wooly or thick sweater on.

11. 400 galllon? I'll be damned...that must take up ALOT of room, I bet it looks completely badass though.:smoke:

12. I had 2 poison dart frogs but well I accidentally left the heating rock on for to long and well the frogs became bacon.. Smh

Oh and I had a chinchilla fucker was crazy, whenever you let him out of his cage it looked like he just did a bunch of speed or something haha

13. #15 Deleted member 30133, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
    This is my Panther Chameleon "Blaze" Hes about 5 months old in this pic, hes much more colorful now and a little bigger.

[​IMG]

Edit : Story - Once I was breaking up weed in my room and he climbed down off his Free range and crawled towards me ( I swear it was because he wanted some of the bud lol)

14. You should get back into them let me know if you want any tips

15. I was actually thinking about getting some, are they hard to take care of?

I'm picking up two cuban tree frogs tomorrow from a buddy who doesn't want anymore... i'm starting to get a little reptile room going :smoke:

16. To my (limited) knowledge of amphibians, as long as you don't touch them, they aren't any harder than other frogs... take that with a huge grain of salt though

17. They're very easy to keep some harder than others but compared to most things very easy

18. Heres mine, there great snakes.

Attached Files: