Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

exotic outdoor stash!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Richy_Mtl514, Dec 23, 2009.

1. found some pics of last weeks stash..thought i would share some holiday cheer :smoke: enjoy

btw its some exotic outdoor..pretty nice nothing rly special..but for the price im paying you cant go wrong! 400/Qp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 400 a qp?? is that for real?

where u located?

3. Looks like some poorly grown mids so 400/QP isn't a crazy deal imo. It's a normal deal for that bud unless it is better than what I can identify.

4. thats not mids but K

5. looks decent, might just be poor lighting or camera. enjoy the smoke brah. :smoking:

6. Looks kinda dark, but also the pic looks dark so it could be that. But other than that it looks like some nice nug you got there, i want it!:smoke:
    O and i have that same diablo scale lol.

7. looks good have fun roll some fat L's:smoking:

8. yah sry bout the poor pics :( dont have my SLR camera at the moment!

its got an exotic smell to it...great highs. like i said nothin special..but the pics dont do it any justice

9. Man it's outdoor buds, looks like some dank outdoor shit to me.

10. this [​IMG]

these are mids[​IMG]

11. Blunt time! Nice buds man!

12. Like some a hairy beasstt +rep

and those mids ^^ are very nice mids