Exodus Cheese

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by foulridgeclaret, Dec 11, 2011.

1. hey fellow growers, doing my 3rd grow now, ive got 2 feminised exodus cheese from the Greenhouse company 2 weeks old today (Sunday 11th December), this is claased as a medical strain and i personally grow for pain relief as i suffer with a curved spine. Ive moved the light up today as I think Ive had a bit of leaf burn, pics attached so whats you all think so far?? they are under a 250w EcoLite

Attached Files:

2. I am tuned in I got a five pack so let me know how it goes.

3. will do mate, anyone else anything to say? i think there in need of a feed still but still not sure more pics attached from tonight

Attached Files:

4. a few more pics from today (tuesday) thinking now i may have over watered them so gunna leave them for 3 days i think, any thoughts?

Attached Files:

5. Definately looks over watered what kind of soil you running. Last time I over watered I transplanted them in new soil and didn't water til the look like they needed it

6. im thinking the same mate, soil is just sum from a mate will buy some decent tomoz me thinks, or i may just leave them for 2 - 3 days with nothing then if they look no better i will repot with new soil and put into bigger pots instead of over stressing and doing it another 2 times

7. its very important to let the soil dry out before watering again i use a soil moisture meter

8. I got the moister meter but don't trust it. I think it's better to go by weight. Pick it up when it's dry. Looks like that might take longer then like 3 days

9. haha i no what saying dude the soil is piss wet through, you wouldnt think this is like my 5th grow or sumet like that over a 7 year period, doesnt help that ive got an electrician in so my usual grow area is out of bounds at the moment but hopefully be back to normal soon, doesnt excuse my stupidity of over watering though.
    note to self - stop having a smoke just before watering. I will update by weekend and hopefully we will be looking a bit better by then if not i will be restarting i think

10. I mean you do what you got to. And it's a plant and in its natural conditions outside sometimes it gets lots of rain and sometimes none. One time mine looked dead from needing water gave them some and 20 minutes later they were happy. What doesn't kill them only makes them stronger