Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exodus Cheese, Katsu Bubba, and Original Haze pics inside

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Nothing like some good ol carolina sunshine to bring out the sparkle in things... :wave:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Good stuff man that Bubbas looking extra tasty.

3. thanks for checking it out homie :wave:

4. looks rreally man, cant wait for my next pick up

5. jd, could you give me a rundown on how that OG Haze smells? It looks a fuck of a lot like a no-namer 1/8th i picked up a few days back.:)

the nugs look amazing. I hope someone is growing weight of that shit, it looks too good just to do in small quantity:hello:

6. :wave: the original haze has a real good mix of old school pine/menthol funk with a smell that's almost like cedar mixed with sandalwood. Hard to describe, after burning it makes the entire house smell like incense, but in a good way...normally I hate incense :p

I doubt very seriously that you got this commercially as TFD's Original Haze is notoriously hard to germinate and clone and the strain is extremely rare to find nowadays...definitely not a "commercial" strain at all

thanks for posting dude

7. Hmmm that Bubba looks amazing, how does it smell? I'm growing Bubble Cheese, it has Bubba Kush in its genes and it smells sweet like sherbet powder.

Also did you grow the cheese? How in hell did you get a cutting to the US?

8. I kinda figured so.

It just looked almost Identical to what I had. I think someone told me though that the no-namer I was talking about was AK-47.:) That shit smelled like potent skunk mixed with piney-diesel.

I had the same shit last year, again without a name. I'd recognize that overwhelming smell anywhere, though. The second I opened that bag, i was like "OH! good to see YOU again" lol.

9. Somebody care to enlighten me on what katsu/exodus cut means?

10. They're names referring to different "cuts" of strains that are usually the "elites" of that particular lineage...in this case "Exodus Cheese" refers to the Exodus Collective of England...and I'm pretty sure "Katsu" is just the username of the guy who found that phenotype and made it available in clone form to his circle. And actually, real Exodus "Cheese" is just a really sick phenotype of Skunk #1, just a lucky find in a mom hunt from a bag of skunk beans...